When do you provide proof of vaccination

npb

1 minute ago, C-Dragons said:

X states in the information each guest receives for online check in that you have to bring your original vaccination card with you for check in at the pier

We are not only bringing our original card we are bringing printouts from our MY Chart and Well Span who also documented vax with the same dates of shots and lot numbers...Plus it's now all that information is on the clear app is well.. I think we have sufficient documentation

• Like 1

1 minute ago, C-Dragons said:

Hope you both have a wonderful cruise.

we are certainly hoping so

We hated missing out on our Holiday / NYE cruise last year.. it will be nice to return to our norm.

Stay Safe!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

X states in the information each guest receives for online check in that you have to bring your original vaccination card with you for check in at the pier. Since they’ve been forewarned there shouldn’t be any chaos. 😉

We did not receive anything about vaccination status when we checked in for July 24.

9 hours ago, publicpersona said:

I think it is pretty clear there will be chaos at the port when guests are told to present their original CDC vaccination record card if they want to be considered vaccinated. For those who have been keeping up daily with cruise news, we will present our original CDC card and go happily on our way. However, we can expect there will be a huge number of people bollocksing up the works arguing:

• "The injection guy told me to take a photo with my phone and that was just as good!"
  • "They weren't giving them out where I got my shots!"
  • "They didn't do those in my state!"
  • "I left it at home!"
  • "I've got one but I'm not going to show it! <launches into political debate>"
  • "It is in my luggage which I've already given over to the stevedore!"
  • "This is outrageous! We are in a suite and were told we wouldn't need it. Let me talk to your supervisor right now!"
  • "Doris, do you have it? No, Linda has them for our whole group. Which Linda? Linda Smith .. I think she went to the restroom. But didn't she hand them to Ed? I told her too! No, they are all in Carol's carry-on. Where's Carol? I think she went to the restroom with Linda. No, Carol's flight got delayed. She's still in Pittsburg." 

ROTFLMAO!!!

• Like 1

Not only will I be presenting my original vaccination card, I will also have a copy of my states vaccine database showing every vaccine I've received since 2007.  And as I work in healthcare, and travel, the list is long.

Screenshot_20210530_181222.jpg

• Haha 1