Upgrade to Drinks and More Package?

scottie920

Your sea pass should have the PALL on it for the Premium beverages.  They have discontinued the Drinks and More package, so bring documentation of your purchase just in case. 
we had it on 1 cruise and won’t recommend it. 

Edited by jelayne
  • Like 1

I have searched the boards to try and find the wines and cocktails that are in the classic package with no luck. Does anyone have a list or  menu? Many say they don't like the classic pkg wines but without knowing the labels included, it is hard to determine if they will suffice.

Besides the standard rum coke or gin & tonic are there any martinis,frozen concoctions etc. included?

Thank you

We had drinks & more 2 years ago & have it again for our cruise next month. We enjoy the convenience of having the fridge daily restocked with cold drinks & snacks & took the wine & some of the vodka with us for our post cruise trip that wasn't all inclusive . 

When we had it it was new & no one knew about it but I had printed off & taken with me the drinks & more info & although they charged us the first couple of days for mini bar items It was removed from the bill 🙂