6-17-21 Thursday Weigh-In Did You Lose Weight For Summer?

Belle

Hello on this sunny afternoon here. Hope you all have good weather.

Not to hot or to cold.

Optimus--would you like to call you this or would like to give your name?

Your doing a lot of gym work. Great job.  Your right getting up and working

out before work not a good thing. More power to people can. With all the

exercise and eating right hope the increase ponds go away.

Sorry things are messed up with your cruise and they call you when you want and

you get it fixed.

Izena--Jazzper is a little dog who think he's big and not wanting to walk. In dog years

is he a teenager? You know how they are.🌝

I heard American was having trouble. Not enough pilots and other employees and

was cancelling flights.

I don't know why your mother would say such a thing. Did she have weight problems

or other problems? No wonder you call the scale Lucille. Sorry your mother did that

do you.

Yes hope Mels alright and enjoying their new pool. Just a surprise she just quit here

without saying something.

Ombud--Most say maintaining is harder then losing. Can have extra food at times.

Trouble is your at a lower weight and don't need as much food as did before. So

need less food to maintain then before.  Still need to exercise. Not right I know.🙁

A cruise in 7 weeks--How Lucky!

I booked the cruise for next year, that I was thinking about, hate booking a year in advance

but a very good deal.  Still thinking about the other one.

Wishing that everyone has a good weigh tomorrow.

Ombud.   Take a deep breath.    Take another.  There is nothing wrong with you.  Return to the eating plan that worked.   As far as exercise - absolutely stay out of the heat.   I have some ideas ( none I can stay complient with- I can’t stick with anything but walking).   Exercise videos. DVDs,.  Resistance bands. Do you live close to a mall you can walk inside.   

Don’t panic we are all in this with you.    I  have been concerned myself on how to transition from a losing mode to Maintaining.    I  will continue walking because it is a stress reliever and of course Jazzper enjoys his walks (currently walking at 6:30 am).   

• Thanks 1

I weigh in EVERY am and cut out more if gained,,,I lost weight,,25 lbs ,,10 yrs. ago and VOWED not to regain ever. Kept it,,yeah. Even tho I swim every day ,all yr.all most,,must still watch everything I eat. I always ate everything,,just less. Diets don t work for me.Also,gave away all fat clothes.On cruises I would always gain 4 or more lbs,,but force myself to lose it fast.At almost 76,,July 17,,,it is a constant struggle. 

I cancelled my Jan cruise,,,so sad but both of our physical probs. are too much for that now.Had a good 30 yrs.,,will miss it very much.Using walker now,,after last fall.Or cane. Fell apart 6 mos ago it seems,,,must admit I feel depressed.My DH helps a lot but will need cleaning,etc.help soon.I no longer can walk the dog,,that s upsetting.

Alexandra cruiser - I am so glad you posted.  You and I could be sisters.  I turn 69 this September and find that I am trying to get everything in (bucket list) within the next 3 years.  

Keep posting we are all in the same boat (weight wise) and some of us are not as young as we used to be.  I too have a hard time with walking the dog, and am having a problem with feeling depressed during these times.  

There is a new thread each Thursday, so unfortunately I don't know if others have seen your post.  Please continue to post (on the new thread) each week.  We are a good bunch of people and will listen. 

Hugs, Jan

Thank you, @Izena. Its just frustrating.  I accomplished my goal. Then I started gaining again. I'm back

@alexandra cruiser & @Jan_In_Maine getting older isn't fun. Sorry your both having a hard time through all this. We adapt. Maybe you can toss the ball for your dog?? They are very forgiving. For me, I don't mind going up hills but no longer trust my gait going down.