Florida wins so Carnival can sail with kids

lobster1313

14 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

That is not the point and you know it.  I will move on....mention me when you post that you were wrong one time....just so I can applaud you on the effort.  Happy sailing

Sure. I will let you buy me a drink on Lido.

5 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

There were higher priorities including getting the head of HHS approved and other stalled out positions needed for government to properly function. Oh, and a pandemic to deal with and more.

The media is so nice to them and they still struggled? Lol. It is definitely political. If there hadn't been an administration change we would have been cruising already. Fact. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, MamallamaAndDaddy said:

The media is so nice to them and they still struggled? Lol. It is definitely political. If there hadn't been an administration change we would have been cruising already. Fact. 

In fact, the CDC was overruled by the prior administration. The fact remains that if Americans would have followed simple instructions, we would be cruising right now.

• Like 2

So which cruise lines have come out and applauded the temporary overreach by the judge? Likely the same lines that joined the suit. Florida is not in the cruise business.

A strategy for the CDC might be to negotiate with the cruise lines, as they have been for some time, and strike a deal they can live with. Cut Florida out altogether. Seems reasonable to me!