KUDOS to RCCL

1ANGELCAT

I just read a thread on the Royal forum that they have brought the Explorer of the  Seas to the port of Miami to house  first responders aiding in the Surfside rescue operation. They may be there for several weeks.   Well done RCCL

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

I agree, well done!

I remember a few years ago when a hurricane struck the US Virgin Islands, RCCL provided complimentary transportation on one of their ships for emergency compassionate evacution from St. Croix and St. Thomas to Miami. One of my St. Croix friends still had a habitable dwelling but had an international business trip scheduled.  All flights from the islands were cancelled, but he was able to get to the US mainland via the ship in a timely manner and subsequently board his flight. He had some great photos of numerous dogs & cats that were permitted to accompany their humans on the ship.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

I just read a thread on the Royal forum that they have brought the Explorer of the  Seas to the port of Miami to house  first responders aiding in the Surfside rescue operation. They may be there for several weeks.   Well done RCCL

Well done, indeed 👍. Thanks for sharing.