Car parking at Cruise Terminal, Ft. Lauderdale

guidance lady

Hi, I can't remember if there is a Car Park garage by the Ft. Lauderdale port by Edge. If there is do you need to get there early to find a spot? If there isn't where do people park? Thanks, I'm so excited, our cruise is August 7. Yayyy, it's been a long time.....

• Like 1

I sailed July 3rd on Edge.   I was directed to the parking garage.  

Drop off luggage and send one person to park, it is a bit of a walk if you are dragging luggage.   The garage was not full at all for my sailing, I parked around 2:00 pm.  On level 2.  Take the ticket with you, then pay before you return to the car,  machines that are very easy to use by the elevator to the parking levels.  $15. A day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like the cruise parking at park n fly is open again. When we booked our fall and winter  cruises out of pt Everglades several months ago, this lot was not opened yet, so our backup was airport parking plus taxi.

Anyhow, book in advance on line for outdoor parking. 

in August, you are right, garage parking better. Port Everglades.net has parking info-3000 spaces, $15per day. 

Our last cruise was TA 2019 on Edge back home after Italy and Greece, about a month, great trip, loved ship. Enjoy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, guidance lady said:

Hi, I can't remember if there is a Car Park garage by the Ft. Lauderdale port by Edge. If there is do you need to get there early to find a spot? If there isn't where do people park? Thanks, I'm so excited, our cruise is August 7. Yayyy, it's been a long time.....

The Mid-Port Parking Garage is across the street from the terminal were Edge will dock.  As others has suggested, drop off your luggage and any traveling companions, park the car, cross the street with a short walk to the terminal.  Sailing in August, there will be not much competition for parking in the garage.  I recommend that you find a parking spot near the elevators on the East side of the garage.  This will be the most convenient for you when you return from the cruise and dealing with getting luggage to your car.  The garage has so many floors, just keep driving from floor to floor until you find such a parking spot.  

• Like 1