Voyagers Club phone number...

Shippy

I am sure there is one. Does anyone have it.

If I just call MSC they tell me to email them.

I would prefer to speak to someone instead.

Apparently my account is screwed up because they split it in 2. One with just my first & last name and the other which includes my middle name.

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, Bilge Rat 2 said:

Still the Same Problems today . Got  no answer. After e-mail send. Did get reply and Claim # said 4weeks to review. 5weeks after last Cruise.

Its a MSC Dog and Pony Show.  C/S normal.         The Bilge Rat

I simple waited three days and email them again asking for a follow-up status.  The second time I did that I got an answer that resolved the issue. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I simple waited three days and email them again asking for a follow-up status.  The second time I did that I got an answer that resolved the issue. 

Send/Forwarded first E-mails (2) ask for follow-up. Got another New  Case #. We will See. Thanks

When they failed to credit us for several cruises (thus, we missed our upgrade to Diamond/black on one of our cruises), and they wouldn’t respond to my emails asking for help, I made a public comment on an MSC Facebook post in which they were touting their new terminal under construction in MIA. I said something like, “As a loyal MSC Voyager’s Club member for many years, I would love to sail out of this terminal, but until MSC finally responds to my emails and updates my VC account to acknowledge that we have earned Diamond status, I won’t be sailing on this cruise line anymore.” I had a private Fbook message from MSC within a few minutes inquiring how they could fix the problem. A few days later, our accounts were updated.

Edited by EMc&DrS
  • Thanks 2

On 10/29/2023 at 12:47 PM, Bilge Rat 2 said:

This was with First Case#    Different ?     Will give Up-Date in 3Days

Mind would give Diamond also.    MSC GAME?

Screenshot2023-10-20at11-40-18(4unread)-alexewing@verizon.net-AOLMailMSC.png.ad81c22cf3356b397a47ce918bc89b7e.png

Up Date: This week MSC  E- mails get This. Failed Screenshot2023-10-31at19-58-07(88unread)-alexewing@verizon.net-AOLMail.png.6c0e9cfd8374a0168d9d30005854ceee.png                  Tried A.Varicchio the same? Worked last week. MSC ??????

The Bilge

Edited by Bilge Rat 2

2 hours ago, oceans.calling said:

Sent email recently and they answered and corrected my missing points. 

OK MSC tricky: Have (2) case#s given with old E-mail, Changed this week ,must use Caps

MSCV in E-mail . Worked                          Bilge

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bilge Rat 2 said:

OK MSC tricky: Have (2) case#s given with old E-mail, Changed this week ,must use Caps

MSCV in E-mail . Worked                          Bilge

Up -date  MSC C/S Johannesburg S Africa send E-mail to MIA Voyagers Club got 2 E-mails in rewiew3/6 days.Will post out come, may help Others.           Bilge

Up-date  This keeps getting Better, New E- mail Friday afternoon 4:30+ Need 3/6 more Days for support Team to review. Poor Dog & Pony must be getting tired.              From The Bilge Rat  (Teeth In)

How many are needed to push OK button?

Screenshot2023-11-04at14-19-22(89unread)-alexewing@verizon.net-AOLMail.png.932ca65a5bcb6f02b6f34b31e194d81e.png

Edited by Bilge Rat 2