Announcement for New Sailing info into October

wemjam

6 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

From looking at older posts and IIRC, I believe the poster sails with a child (so at least that one person unvaxxed if under 12), and perhaps they are anticipating the continuance of 95% vaxxed sailing, and don't think they will get an exemption.  And would rather re-plan now rather than last minute.

Which I get.  Good luck, tkportersat, in whatever you choose!

That is part of it....my husband, 11 year old and my 70 year old mom and her boyfriend have all had Covid and have no plans to vaccinate.  And I don't really want to deal with all the hoop jumping required for unvaccinated folks (testing $150 each, bubble or no excursions, no kids club, excemptions, etc.)  It is a vacation and that doesn't sound relaxing.  I can get a nice cabin in the woods and chill instead.   With it being Thanksgiving, it will be very difficult to find something decently priced by the time we find out what the final answer is...which I really don't expect to change.    Not trying to be dramatic, just ready to move on to something else.  Thanks for your kind message.

Edited by tkportersat
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, BeachHopper said:

We have decided to cancel, is it possible to cancel online or do we need to call in?

You can cancel online through your Cruise Manager page. There's a line that says Cancellation Information and What happens if I cancel this cruise?  Just hit "cancel."

I have never phoned in to cancel a cruise.  Good luck!