Jump to content

Announcement for New Sailing info into October


Recommended Posts

Here it is straight from JH page:

 

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE MAKES PLANS FOR ADDITIONAL SHIP RESTARTS IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER
More Than Half the Carnival Fleet to be Sailing by October
With Carnival Planning to Continue to Operate Vaccinated Cruises
MIAMI, July 19, 2021 - Carnival Cruise Line announced today that three more ships will resume guest operations in September, and another four in October – bringing the total number of ships to 15 – as the line's successful restart of operations continues to ramp up. Based on the success of its initial resumption of service and the guest response to the onboard experience and health and safety protocols that have been implemented, Carnival will continue to operate all its ships as vaccinated cruises through at least October.
The three ships for September are Carnival Glory from New Orleans, starting Sept. 5, Carnival Pride from Baltimore, starting Sept. 12, and Carnival Dream from Galveston, starting Sept. 19.
Turning to October, the four additional ships to restart will be Carnival Conquest from Miami, effective Oct. 8, Carnival Freedom from Miami, effective Oct. 9, Carnival Elation from Port Canaveral, effective Oct. 11, and Carnival Sensation from Mobile, effective Oct. 21.
Related to this announcement, Carnival is notifying guests and travel agents of an extension in its pause of operations through Sept. 5 for Carnival Pride from Baltimore, Sept. 11 for Carnival Dream from Galveston, Oct. 4 for Carnival Conquest from Miami and Oct. 16 for Carnival Sensation from Mobile. Cruises on Carnival Sunshine from Charleston, Carnival Ecstasy from Jacksonville and Carnival Liberty from Port Canaveral will be cancelled through Oct. 31. In addition, a three-day cruise on Carnival Miracle from Long Beach on Sept. 24 is being cancelled, and then Carnival Miracle will begin sailing from Long Beach on Sept. 27.
“We are very excited about our restart and greatly appreciate the support of our guests, travel agents and port and destination partners,” said Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line. “By the end of July, we will have five ships in our restart plan, including the introduction of service on Mardi Gras, and we are seeing a great combination of strong demand and strong guest satisfaction scores tied to the positive guest experience on board.”
Carnival will continue to welcome unvaccinated guests on board, but all unvaccinated guests including children under the age of 12, will be subject to pre-cruise and pre-embarkation testing and testing again prior to debarkation (on cruises longer than four days) along with a $150 per person charge to cover the costs of testing, reporting and health and safety screenings. At this time, Carnival is limiting operation of its supervised youth programs to vaccinated children and youth 12 years and older. Unvaccinated guests departing from Florida (effective July 31) and Texas (effective Aug. 2) will also need to show proof of travel insurance coverage, based on the itineraries being sailed and the requirements of ports and destinations visited. These additional measures will be in place through at least October but may be extended based on guidance from public health and medical advisors and the requirements of destination partners.
“The decision to sail with vaccinated voyages was a difficult one to make, and we recognize this is disappointing to some of our guests especially the many families with children under the age of 12 who we love to sail, and who love to sail with us,” said Duffy. “It’s important to remember that this is a temporary measure given the current circumstances. In consultation with our medical experts and advisors, we’ve determined this plan is in the best interests of the health and safety of our guests, crew and the destinations that we bring our ships to. It’s very important that we continue to maintain the confidence of our destination partners, so that we can provide our guests with the optimal cruise experience and sail our itineraries.”
“Our plan envisions successfully bringing back our entire fleet by the end of the year, returning to full service – most especially for the millions of families who sail with us – and building back our business for the benefit of our guests, employees and the tens of thousands of jobs and local businesses that depend on our company. We will continue to offer exemptions to our unvaccinated guests on a limited, capacity-managed basis within 14 days of sailing as we finalize the vaccinated guest count. The more bookings we initially secure for our cruises with fully vaccinated guests, the more exemptions we can ultimately offer for those unvaccinated guests already booked and those wishing to sail,” Duffy added.
Booked guests and travel advisors are being notified of the plans for the returning ships, the cruise cancellations and the process by which they are being asked to follow to confirm traveler vaccination status and to apply for an exemption to the vaccination standard. Guests who want to change their plans, who are unable to wait to see if they receive an exemption, or who cannot meet the vaccination standards may change their reservation without penalty or request a full refund. Guests, travel advisors and news media with additional questions are encouraged to review Carnival’s Have Fun. Be Safe. page and FAQ on Carnival.com.
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, toad455 said:

I know four ships still have dry docks scheduled, does anyone remember which ones those are? 

Yea ..asking for a friend. 

 

If you cancel before nov announcement you cant get a refund, just move it. If unvaccinated I'd wait and take the refund, the  run down the road.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, toad455 said:

I know four ships still have dry docks scheduled, does anyone remember which ones those are? 

Valor and Radiance are two of them.  Not sure about the others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Cruisers!

 

I just want to verify that I am reading Carnival’s new message correctly.  We are scheduled for a November cruise out of Miami on the Conquest.  So with the new announcement this is probably going to actually happen?

 

And we are fully vaccinated.  Besides bringing the vaccination cards with us do we need to do any special in regards to Covid?

 

Thanks!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, 2paradise said:

Hi Cruisers!

 

I just want to verify that I am reading Carnival’s new message correctly.  We are scheduled for a November cruise out of Miami on the Conquest.  So with the new announcement this is probably going to actually happen?

 

And we are fully vaccinated.  Besides bringing the vaccination cards with us do we need to do any special in regards to Covid?

 

Thanks!!

I'd say the same thing since she is on the list to start sailing.

 

There are some additional health things to do, like a vaccination confirmation health assessment but those will be in your booking under things to do and we were emailed when it was time to do the vaccination confirmation (health assessment is 3 days before sailing)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tkportersat said:

Well, I think it's pretty clear that it is time to cancel my Thanksgiving cruise and move on down the road.  

Same here. I think it’s time to move on from cruising. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sailing now or soon:

Magic

Sunrise

Breeze

Miracle

Horizon

Vista

Panorama

Mardi Gras

 

Sailing in September:

Glory

Pride

Dream

 

Sailing in October:

Conquest

Freedom

Elation

Sensation

 

Upcoming Dry Dock:

Legend

Valor

Radiance

Paradise

 

No scheduled return date:

Spirit

Splendor

Ecstasy

Liberty

Sunshine

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just got this email direct from Carnival!  Check your inboxes!

 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.carnivalcru
GUEST OPERATIONS UPDATE – SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER 2021 SAILINGS 
 
July 19, 2021

Dear Carnival Guest:


Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we work on our return to guest operations.  We are happy to share with you our plans to operate the below referenced sailings in the months of September and October, including your cruise, as vaccinated voyages.  

 
SHIP NAME PORT OF CALL EFFECTIVE SAIL DATE
Carnival Breeze & Vista Galveston  
Carnival Horizon & Sunrise Miami  
Mardi Gras & Magic Port Canaveral  
Carnival Panorama Long Beach  
Carnival Glory New Orleans Effective with September 5, 2021 departures
Carnival Pride Baltimore Effective with September 12, 2021 departures
Carnival Dream Galveston Effective with September 19, 2021 departures
Carnival Miracle Long Beach Effective with September 27, 2021 departures
Carnival Conquest Miami Effective with October 8, 2021 departures
Carnival Freedom Miami Effective with October 9, 2021 departures
Carnival Elation Port Canaveral Effective with October 1, 2021 departures
Carnival Sensation Mobile Effective with October 21, 2021 departures
 
We know this email is lengthy, but there is important information we need to share, and there will continue to be additional information coming throughout the process leading up to your cruise.  It is important that you carefully review all communications, act promptly to all requests, most especially the vaccine attestation which must be completed by all guests, and stay informed by reviewing our Have Fun. Be Safe. page on Carnival.com.
 

  VACCINES

In consultation with our medical experts, we’ve determined that by operating to meet the standards for a 95% vaccinated cruise, Carnival is able to provide the optimal guest experience while at the same time protect the health and safety of our guests, crew and the communities we visit. Until further notice, all our operations will meet this standard.  We realize that this may not work for all guests, especially for the many families we love to sail.  But for the time being, this is the best way for us to successfully restart our operations and maintain the confidence of the destinations that we visit, so we can deliver on our itineraries and guest experience.
 

 
  VACCINATED GUEST INFO

Vaccinated cruises are available for guests who have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to embarkation day and have proof of vaccination. Guests will be asked to confirm their status as fully vaccinated and it is critical that you respond in a timely fashion when the vaccine attestation is sent to you for completion. You will also need to provide proof of vaccination at the terminal in advance of boarding.  Acceptable proof includes the original vaccination document issued by the proper health authority or healthcare provider, with the name and date of birth for each guest that matches their travel documents.  Photocopies and pictures of the documents are not acceptable.  For the details on what is required, please see the FAQ section on Carnival.com.
 
The guests who have sailed on our vaccinated cruises have responded very positively to our protocols, and we are pleased with the guest experience we are able to deliver.  Vaccinated guests do not have to wear face masks (except in the medical center) or maintain physical distancing while on board, and when at a destination, they may enjoy a Carnival-operated tour or independent sightseeing.  Again, we encourage you to be as informed as possible about our health and safety protocols by visiting the Have Fun. Be Safe.  web page on Carnival.com. 
 
 


  UNVACCINATED GUEST INFO 

Carnival will continue to welcome unvaccinated guests, including children under 12 who are not eligible for a vaccine. The application process has its own set of procedures that must be carefully followed.  These exemptions for children and adults are not guaranteed and are capacity-controlled based on the total number of vaccinated guests on board.  Unvaccinated guests granted an exemption must abide by certain requirements and protocols, which include:
  • Presenting a negative PCR COVID-19 test at check-in, taken within 72 hours prior to the sailing date, taking an antigen test at embarkation, and testing again within 24 hours of debarkation on all cruises longer than 4 days. We must also now provide testing information and reporting to the destinations we visit. A US$150, per person, charge will be assessed to the guest’s onboard Sail and Sign account to cover the cost of testing, reporting and health and safety screenings.  Children under two are exempt from testing and mask wearing requirements.
  • Effective with sailings departing July 31, 2021 from Florida, and August 2, 2021 from Texas, guests must also show proof of travel insurance coverage during check-in. This requirement is currently being waived for children under 12 who are ineligible for a vaccine. However, parents are advised that purchasing travel insurance for their children is strongly recommended. More information on this requirement is available on our Have Fun. Be Safe. page.
  • There is no independent sightseeing in ports of call for unvaccinated guests, who may only debark if booked on a Carnival-sponsored bubble tour. Guests must follow all local protocols and we cannot guarantee that additional restrictions will not be imposed by local authorities in the destinations we visit.
  • Unvaccinated youth and teenagers will not be permitted to participate in supervised Circle “C” and CLUB O2 youth programs.   
  • Supervised children’s programs for children under the age of 12 in Camp Ocean will not be offered at this time.
  • We recommend that all unvaccinated guests 2 years of age and older wear masks when indoors or not in their staterooms.  Masks will be required for unvaccinated guests in enclosed areas of the ship such as the piano bar, arcade, spa, salon, casino and Fun Shops.
  • In the event unvaccinated guests are in close contact with or exposed to any guest or crew members that test positive for COVID-19 during the cruise, you will be required to undergo additional testing and may be required to quarantine in your stateroom until our medical team determines it is safe for you to resume your cruise activities. 
  • If you traveled by air to join your cruise and test positive at embarkation and are not able to cruise – or test positive during the debark testing for unvaccinated guests – you may be required to quarantine before traveling home. 
  • While Carnival will help make quarantine arrangements, all guests are responsible for expenses associated with quarantine.
 
A request for one of these capacity-managed exemptions must be submitted within 48 hours of this email.  Requests will be processed after the booking is paid in full, in sailing date order, and once we have finalized the estimated vaccinated guest count.
 
If you are an unvaccinated guest, your reservation is not considered confirmed unless you receive an approved exemption, which will be issued within 14 days of sailing.  Any unvaccinated guests whose exemptions are approved will be required to review and agree to all the restrictions and protocols listed above prior to boarding the ship.
 
If we are unable to approve your request, you will have the option to cancel the unvaccinated guest(s) from a reservation, move to a future sailing date or cancel with a full refund to the original form of payment.  Unfortunately, we cannot assist with expenses related to a denied exemption request, and guests assume all risks related to non-refundable travel costs (i.e., air fare, hotel).
 
Should you still wish to submit your request for a vaccination exemption, please click 
here.
 
We recognize that unvaccinated guests will face temporary restrictions during the initial phase of our restart, along with additional costs for testing and insurance and are optimistic these protocols will continue to evolve over time.  However, knowing all this, you may decide to reschedule your cruise for another sailing or cancel and receive a full refund.  Should that be the case, please call our contact center. We have ship itineraries open through 2024 and hope you will consider a future Carnival cruise for your vacation.
 

  NEXT STEPS

In order to manage your sailing, it is very important that you be on the look-out for a one question pre-cruise vaccine attestation email which needs to be completed for every person on your reservation as soon as you receive it.  Please update your profile on Carnival.com with your current contact information as we will be communicating with you through a series of emails.  Please read all our correspondence and complete all requests for pre-boarding information. Failure to comply with pre-cruise information requests on a timely basis will result in cancellation. 
 
All of us at Carnival are working to successfully bring back our entire fleet by the end of the year, returning to full service – most especially for the millions of families who sail us –  and building back our business for the benefit of our guests, employees and the tens of thousands of jobs and local businesses that depend on our company. 
 
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through the next phase of our restart plans.  Our amazing crew is eager to see you on board and with the support of our guests, more and more of our fleet will be back to guest operations very soon.
 

Sincerely,


 
 
mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.carnivalcrui
Christine Duffy
President, Carnival Cruise Line
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, wemjam said:

Just got this email direct from Carnival!  Check your inboxes!

 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.carnivalcru
GUEST OPERATIONS UPDATE – SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER 2021 SAILINGS 
 
July 19, 2021

Dear Carnival Guest:


Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we work on our return to guest operations.  We are happy to share with you our plans to operate the below referenced sailings in the months of September and October, including your cruise, as vaccinated voyages.  

 
SHIP NAME PORT OF CALL EFFECTIVE SAIL DATE
Carnival Breeze & Vista Galveston  
Carnival Horizon & Sunrise Miami  
Mardi Gras & Magic Port Canaveral  
Carnival Panorama Long Beach  
Carnival Glory New Orleans Effective with September 5, 2021 departures
Carnival Pride Baltimore Effective with September 12, 2021 departures
Carnival Dream Galveston Effective with September 19, 2021 departures
Carnival Miracle Long Beach Effective with September 27, 2021 departures
Carnival Conquest Miami Effective with October 8, 2021 departures
Carnival Freedom Miami Effective with October 9, 2021 departures
Carnival Elation Port Canaveral Effective with October 1, 2021 departures
Carnival Sensation Mobile Effective with October 21, 2021 departures
 
We know this email is lengthy, but there is important information we need to share, and there will continue to be additional information coming throughout the process leading up to your cruise.  It is important that you carefully review all communications, act promptly to all requests, most especially the vaccine attestation which must be completed by all guests, and stay informed by reviewing our Have Fun. Be Safe. page on Carnival.com.
 

  VACCINES

In consultation with our medical experts, we’ve determined that by operating to meet the standards for a 95% vaccinated cruise, Carnival is able to provide the optimal guest experience while at the same time protect the health and safety of our guests, crew and the communities we visit. Until further notice, all our operations will meet this standard.  We realize that this may not work for all guests, especially for the many families we love to sail.  But for the time being, this is the best way for us to successfully restart our operations and maintain the confidence of the destinations that we visit, so we can deliver on our itineraries and guest experience.
 

 
  VACCINATED GUEST INFO

Vaccinated cruises are available for guests who have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to embarkation day and have proof of vaccination. Guests will be asked to confirm their status as fully vaccinated and it is critical that you respond in a timely fashion when the vaccine attestation is sent to you for completion. You will also need to provide proof of vaccination at the terminal in advance of boarding.  Acceptable proof includes the original vaccination document issued by the proper health authority or healthcare provider, with the name and date of birth for each guest that matches their travel documents.  Photocopies and pictures of the documents are not acceptable.  For the details on what is required, please see the FAQ section on Carnival.com.
 
The guests who have sailed on our vaccinated cruises have responded very positively to our protocols, and we are pleased with the guest experience we are able to deliver.  Vaccinated guests do not have to wear face masks (except in the medical center) or maintain physical distancing while on board, and when at a destination, they may enjoy a Carnival-operated tour or independent sightseeing.  Again, we encourage you to be as informed as possible about our health and safety protocols by visiting the Have Fun. Be Safe.  web page on Carnival.com. 
 
 


  UNVACCINATED GUEST INFO 

Carnival will continue to welcome unvaccinated guests, including children under 12 who are not eligible for a vaccine. The application process has its own set of procedures that must be carefully followed.  These exemptions for children and adults are not guaranteed and are capacity-controlled based on the total number of vaccinated guests on board.  Unvaccinated guests granted an exemption must abide by certain requirements and protocols, which include:
  • Presenting a negative PCR COVID-19 test at check-in, taken within 72 hours prior to the sailing date, taking an antigen test at embarkation, and testing again within 24 hours of debarkation on all cruises longer than 4 days. We must also now provide testing information and reporting to the destinations we visit. A US$150, per person, charge will be assessed to the guest’s onboard Sail and Sign account to cover the cost of testing, reporting and health and safety screenings.  Children under two are exempt from testing and mask wearing requirements.
  • Effective with sailings departing July 31, 2021 from Florida, and August 2, 2021 from Texas, guests must also show proof of travel insurance coverage during check-in. This requirement is currently being waived for children under 12 who are ineligible for a vaccine. However, parents are advised that purchasing travel insurance for their children is strongly recommended. More information on this requirement is available on our Have Fun. Be Safe. page.
  • There is no independent sightseeing in ports of call for unvaccinated guests, who may only debark if booked on a Carnival-sponsored bubble tour. Guests must follow all local protocols and we cannot guarantee that additional restrictions will not be imposed by local authorities in the destinations we visit.
  • Unvaccinated youth and teenagers will not be permitted to participate in supervised Circle “C” and CLUB O2 youth programs.   
  • Supervised children’s programs for children under the age of 12 in Camp Ocean will not be offered at this time.
  • We recommend that all unvaccinated guests 2 years of age and older wear masks when indoors or not in their staterooms.  Masks will be required for unvaccinated guests in enclosed areas of the ship such as the piano bar, arcade, spa, salon, casino and Fun Shops.
  • In the event unvaccinated guests are in close contact with or exposed to any guest or crew members that test positive for COVID-19 during the cruise, you will be required to undergo additional testing and may be required to quarantine in your stateroom until our medical team determines it is safe for you to resume your cruise activities. 
  • If you traveled by air to join your cruise and test positive at embarkation and are not able to cruise – or test positive during the debark testing for unvaccinated guests – you may be required to quarantine before traveling home. 
  • While Carnival will help make quarantine arrangements, all guests are responsible for expenses associated with quarantine.
 
A request for one of these capacity-managed exemptions must be submitted within 48 hours of this email.  Requests will be processed after the booking is paid in full, in sailing date order, and once we have finalized the estimated vaccinated guest count.
 
If you are an unvaccinated guest, your reservation is not considered confirmed unless you receive an approved exemption, which will be issued within 14 days of sailing.  Any unvaccinated guests whose exemptions are approved will be required to review and agree to all the restrictions and protocols listed above prior to boarding the ship.
 
If we are unable to approve your request, you will have the option to cancel the unvaccinated guest(s) from a reservation, move to a future sailing date or cancel with a full refund to the original form of payment.  Unfortunately, we cannot assist with expenses related to a denied exemption request, and guests assume all risks related to non-refundable travel costs (i.e., air fare, hotel).
 
Should you still wish to submit your request for a vaccination exemption, please click 
here.
 
We recognize that unvaccinated guests will face temporary restrictions during the initial phase of our restart, along with additional costs for testing and insurance and are optimistic these protocols will continue to evolve over time.  However, knowing all this, you may decide to reschedule your cruise for another sailing or cancel and receive a full refund.  Should that be the case, please call our contact center. We have ship itineraries open through 2024 and hope you will consider a future Carnival cruise for your vacation.
 

  NEXT STEPS

In order to manage your sailing, it is very important that you be on the look-out for a one question pre-cruise vaccine attestation email which needs to be completed for every person on your reservation as soon as you receive it.  Please update your profile on Carnival.com with your current contact information as we will be communicating with you through a series of emails.  Please read all our correspondence and complete all requests for pre-boarding information. Failure to comply with pre-cruise information requests on a timely basis will result in cancellation. 
 
All of us at Carnival are working to successfully bring back our entire fleet by the end of the year, returning to full service – most especially for the millions of families who sail us –  and building back our business for the benefit of our guests, employees and the tens of thousands of jobs and local businesses that depend on our company. 
 
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through the next phase of our restart plans.  Our amazing crew is eager to see you on board and with the support of our guests, more and more of our fleet will be back to guest operations very soon.
 

Sincerely,


 
 
mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.carnivalcrui
Christine Duffy
President, Carnival Cruise Line

Got it too and submitted for my 8yo. Going to be a long week or so until they start sending decisions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, toad455 said:

The four ships scheduled for dry docks aren't on sale, was just seeing if anyone remembered which one's they were.

I know Valor and Dream are there in France now. Glory just left there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

You need to call Carnival to cancel.

 

Heads up the phone lines aren't working.

Tried calling a few times between 7-8pm EST and it said "technical maintenance or something like that.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SCBarker said:

I know Valor and Dream are there in France now. Glory just left there.

 

Dream is due out soon. I did some research, it's: Legend, Valor, Radiance & Paradise

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, tkportersat said:

Well, I think it's pretty clear that it is time to cancel my Thanksgiving cruise and move on down the road.  

 

14 hours ago, tallnthensome said:

Why?

From looking at older posts and IIRC, I believe the poster sails with a child (so at least that one person unvaxxed if under 12), and perhaps they are anticipating the continuance of 95% vaxxed sailing, and don't think they will get an exemption.  And would rather re-plan now rather than last minute.

 

Which I get.  Good luck, tkportersat, in whatever you choose!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ladychater said:

I t's good to have some clarity. I'm sailing in November so I'm assuming that the same rules will apply.

Fair assumption. Here's the best way to look at it in my mind.  If your ship's start date is announced, all sailings thereafter are a GO and one should expect the vaccinated protocols to be in place for the foreseeable future.  We have 3 cruises in the next 6 months, all on ships that restart by early September and we're vaccinated.  #donedeal

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, tkportersat said:

Well, I think it's pretty clear that it is time to cancel my Thanksgiving cruise and move on down the road.  

 

15 hours ago, sm3ds said:

Same here. I think it’s time to move on from cruising. 

 

In listening to Mr. Heald on today's coffee talk, he actually advocated that some parties do this - move the cruise to some less limited time or take a refund.  It was quite incredible coming from him, but then again, the logic is inescapable.  Lots more hassle + increased costs = probably not a great time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

 

 

In listening to Mr. Heald on today's coffee talk, he actually advocated that some parties do this - move the cruise to some less limited time or take a refund.  It was quite incredible coming from him, but then again, the logic is inescapable.  Lots more hassle + increased costs = probably not a great time.

Unfortunately I'm still in limbo...My planner says that message only applied to cruises through 10/31.   I really just want to move on and make other plans.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...