More questions... sorry

I asked yesterday regarding cruises out of New Orleans, then lo and behold, got Carnival's email.  Thanks to those who responded. Now I have more questions.

Any idea when I should receive the one question vaccine questionnaire?

When I went into my cruise planner, I noticed that the " traveling together" section has eliminated the other guests I had just last week. Has that been eliminated now? I kninda liked it because I know I would be placed dining wise with the couple we are traveling with.

No idea. They accidentally perhaps opened the one question are you vaccinated that I answered but dont know if it took. Even if there was a rule it would probably change by oct.

The Galveston parking guy I follow said he had a family and carnival said they didnt get this and cancelled their cruise and she was on a debit card and didnt have the credit to get it rebooked at the port. He is warning to keep watch and print it out. We have seen posts on here saying carnival asked for it again and filling it out again. Keep a eye on it even if you have filled it out.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=405767740857568&id=100003326622062

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1

I just checked for our October cruise, and the vaccine question was showing today, it was not there yesterday.

Under booking and order details I still have the list of cruise companions but it does take up to a minute or so to load.

30 minutes ago, crdtrnr said:

When checking my booking, the question was listed under  "Things to do".   I answered for my September and October cruises.

Hah, it just showed up in the last couple of hours for me too.  I filled it out for our Sept cruise, I need to check if it's there for our Dec cruise.

EDIT: Nope, not there for our Dec cruise.  Not surprising, Carnival hasn't officially decided what they are doing in Dec regarding vaccination requirements.

Edited by ProgRockCruiser