NCL Conditional Sailing Certificate approval?

12 minutes ago, Look4theLight said:

I'm curious if anyone knows if this section from https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/crew-disembarkations-commercial-travel.html means the Encore and Gem have been granted a CSC from the CDC? It sure seems like it but I can't find anything else on the innerwebs that corroborates it. 

image.thumb.png.edf8753efe84c1cb06136054a34e553f.png

I have wondered the same and cannot find any so-named list of ships with CSCs either.  So, my take is also that the color status list is in effect the list of ships with CSCs.

I believe that green means that the ship has met all necessary requirements for sailing and has not had an onboard COVID case. 

But the Celebrity Edge was colored Red when it sailed its first voyage on 06/26 and actually sailed . . . so who knows!

Just now, zerooveride said:

I believe that green means that the ship has met all necessary requirements for sailing and has not had an onboard COVID case. 

But the Celebrity Edge was colored Red when it sailed its first voyage on 06/26 and actually sailed . . . so who knows!

I was following that too with the Edge! I was more noticing the "(approved for Restricted)" in the Current Voyage Type column. Other ships on other lines with a "Restricted" in that column have been reported in the news as having been approved for a CSC.  

9 minutes ago, Look4theLight said:

I was following that too with the Edge! I was more noticing the "(approved for Restricted)" in the Current Voyage Type column. Other ships on other lines with a "Restricted" in that column have been reported in the news as having been approved for a CSC.  

I don't follow who is sailing closely enough to be sure, but I figured that 'approved for Restricted' changes to 'Restricted' once the ship does their first cruise.

• Thanks 1