Keys vs Internet package vs Suite

We are looking at a suite on Adventure of the Seas so should get all the benefits of priority boarding and such.  My understanding is free internet does not come with the suites on Adventure so I was looking at adding internet.  We have never done "The Key" but looking at adding internet it seems that is basically the same price.  Is getting the Key worth it if you have a suite?

The answer to your questions depend on your sailing date. Currently there is very limited priority anything. Suites can board about an hour each way meaning.....if your scheduled time is 1pm you would be able to board around noon or as soon as check-in opens. Or at 2pm if things are delayed on your end. If you check out live blogs, they speak of people who showed up earlier than their scheduled times, waiting in ridiculous lines.

With reduced capacity, priority is not really a thing.....that also goes into the seat reservations and early reservations for flow riders, etc. So it really comes down to if the first day lunch and included internet is worth it? IMHO I would just get the multiple device internet plan.

2 hours ago, mommyof2monkeys+princess said:

We have never done "The Key" but looking at adding internet it seems that is basically the same price.

Remember that even if Key and VOOM are close in price (say less than $5), you have to buy Key for everyone in the cabin whereas you can probably get by with a single VOOM package and share it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Remember that even if Key and VOOM are close in price (say less than $5), you have to buy Key for everyone in the cabin whereas you can probably get by with a single VOOM package and share it.

Also remember Key is per day of the cruise but the internet package is one price for the whole cruise. I almost missed that the first time. 

1 hour ago, vjmatty said:

Also remember Key is per day of the cruise but the internet package is one price for the whole cruise.  

I don't recall seeing anything but the daily rate for VOOM in the planner. Both Key and VOOM are usually advertised with the daily price. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Biker19 said:

I don't recall seeing anything but the daily rate for VOOM in the planner. Both Key and VOOM are usually advertised with the daily price. 

Whoops! My bad…. I was thinking about the UDP. Yes Voom is also per day, the difference as posted earlier is that you have to double the cost per day for the Key.