Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

I’ve been watching a lot of episodes of air disasters and when they say don’t inflate the vests inside the plane. They mean it. I saw one where everyone who did that died because the vest pulled them to the ceiling when the plane started filling with water and they couldn’t get out.

Not exactly the $1 spirit wifi. But I’ll take it. I would rather take my shoes off, have 3 airport beers, and two hours of airplane wifi than pay $85 to not take my shoes off.

BE311E27-0F49-48A5-B68D-91E87D42F5F6.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I wouldn’t pay $85 to keep my shoes on. I’d rather take my shoes off and have four beers at the TGI fridays.

Check your credit card perks.  A lot of cards, especially travel focused cards, will reimburse the $85 fee.  Also that fee covers five years of precheck.  If you are going to fly even a couple times per year that comes out to less than $5 per leg of all the flights.  It is well worth that amount.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, j1d1 said:

Check your credit card perks.  A lot of cards, especially travel focused cards, will reimburse the $85 fee.  Also that fee covers five years of precheck.  If you are going to fly even a couple times per year that comes out to less than $5 per leg of all the flights.  It is well worth that amount.

Oh really 5 years? Now that could be a different story.  Most years I guess it’s going to be 1-3 times. But this year it’s going to be 6.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh really 5 years? Now that could be a different story.  Most years I guess it’s going to be 1-3 times. But this year it’s going to be 6.

Over the next 5 years it will probably come out somewhere around $2-3/leg.  On the flip side, you will have more time to buy expensive beers at the airport with less time taking your shoes off and waiting in line.  So it may end up costing you a lot more in the long run. 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 4