Negative test proof for Allure 09/12(FL)?

cruiser101_1

My third topic about this crazy times🤪

Got the negative results by voicemail and in CVS online MyChart

RCL says - 

"You must receive a valid results document from your test provider that includes provider name, your name, the date the test was taken, type of test, and your negative result. This can be a printed document, email, or telehealth app notification. Handwritten doctor’s notes will not be accepted."

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/if-need-an-rt-pcr-test-before-i-cruise-where-should-i-go

So there is no email or telehealth app but I can print the page as PDF. Is that acceptable? How in the world RCL is going to validate it?

We did PCR tests from CVS and we received a text when the results were ready. The text had a link to access the results. The link took us to the page with our results. We scrolled down and there was a link to a PDF file that we could print which included all the pertinent information. This is what the cruise lines need. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tapi said:

We did PCR tests from CVS and we received a text when the results were ready. The text had a link to access the results. The link took us to the page with our results. We scrolled down and there was a link to a PDF file that we could print which included all the pertinent information. This is what the cruise lines need. 

Yes, that exactly what I have. Did you already use that pdf? Was it accepted? Did RCL just take a look or they can confirm it's validity somehow?

2 minutes ago, cruiser101_1 said:

Yes, that exactly what I have. Did you already use that pdf? Was it accepted? Did RCL just take a look or they can confirm it's validity somehow?

Yes. We sailed on MSC last week and the paper printout was accepted without any questions. They were verified twice. Once before entering the terminal  and then again at the check in counter. 

We did both PCR tests from CVS and NAAT tests from Walgreens as a backup. The NAAT had a 24 hour turnaround time but we actually received the results in about an hour. I don’t know if Royal will accept NAAT tests (MSC will) but they were SUPER convenient. We drove up to the drive thru window, self tested, and drove away. It took all of 10-15 minutes. Then we had the results via email shortly thereafter. 

Both PCR tests from CVS, and NAAT from Walgreens, were free of charge. But CVS did ask for my health insurance info while Walgreens did not. 

1 hour ago, Tapi said:

Yes. We sailed on MSC last week and the paper printout was accepted without any questions. They were verified twice. Once before entering the terminal  and then again at the check in counter. 

We did both PCR tests from CVS and NAAT tests from Walgreens as a backup. The NAAT had a 24 hour turnaround time but we actually received the results in about an hour. I don’t know if Royal will accept NAAT tests (MSC will) but they were SUPER convenient. We drove up to the drive thru window, self tested, and drove away. It took all of 10-15 minutes. Then we had the results via email shortly thereafter. 

Both PCR tests from CVS, and NAAT from Walgreens, were free of charge. But CVS did ask for my health insurance info while Walgreens did not. 

Awesome, thank you!

They look at the PDF.  They take a photo of the PDF.  It has the lab info (contact number, CLIC certification number) and the test info.  You agree that you present valid and correct labs.

They could probably kick someone out if they find out they are forged it might even be a federal offense to make up international travel documents.  But they are not going to call every lab and verify the results unless they have a reason to suspect (or perhaps if someone tests positive and contact tracing leads them to a group of folks).

Edited by AustinCruise