Princess transfer and EZAir

SwimCarrie

Hi all,

I've never booked a flight through Princess but have on an upcoming sailing. If I book my flight through Princess, do I still need to check in 24 hours in advance for the flight or will they do that for me? If they don't, do I just go online at the internet cafe on the ship and print it there? I won't have unlimited wifi.

20+ cruises and I haven't a clue! 🤣

Thanks!

You will have to check in. I'm not sure if the internet cafe allows free check ins as I've never used it for that.

You will need to book your transfer to the airport. It is not included in the EZ Air fare. You do not need to use P's transfer to use EZ Air.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SwimCarrie said:

Hi all,

I've never booked a flight through Princess but have on an upcoming sailing. If I book my flight through Princess, do I still need to check in 24 hours in advance for the flight or will they do that for me? If they don't, do I just go online at the internet cafe on the ship and print it there? I won't have unlimited wifi.

20+ cruises and I haven't a clue! 🤣

Thanks!

You do have to check in yourself.  Toward the end of the cruise they used to run an internet access special with just that in mind.  You can print up your boarding passes, it used to be no charge to print.  Notice I used "used to".  Like the stock market, past performance is no guarantee of present performance.

ps, I highly recommend Princess EZ Air.  We were on the Coral Princess at the end of cruising.  Princess made all of the arrangements and flew us home from Buenos Aires.  We were booked all of the way to Ft. Lauderdale with a B2B through the Panama Canal to Los Angeles.  AND, our 90 minute flight from San Francisco to Los Angeles was "included" as a perk.  So technically, we didn't even have a flight from the end of the cruise that was terminated, and the one we had was a "freebee".  People were frantic trying to get flights home, and things were changing hourly.  Some people had 3 or flights booked.  For us, no muss, no fuss, Princess took care of everything, including having enough pull (passengers booked on the flights) to have the flights on the first two legs delayed 90 minutes for us.  It was an adventure getting home but Princess made it happen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Princess will give you the airline's confirmation code so you can go online at the airline's website and enter your frequent flyer info or info for TSA Precheck (if you didn't when booking) or upgrade seats (only after tickets are purchased at 45 days beforehand) with miles.  Most airlines now have an app that you can download so you are prepared before you leave home, and then you can simply check in online on the cruise and download your boarding pass on your phone.  So you would need wifi, but not the ability to print if you use digital boarding passes.

• Like 2