Celebrity Reflection Signature Suites. Thoughts?

K12Guy

I enjoyed it very much.   The  only problem we had was that some were trying to extend their jogging and were running above the room.   A couple calls for all the Signature Suite guests put an end to it and they blocked it with a barrier.     Loved the private hallway with key access.   Very quiet and can say I really felt much in the way of movement.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, isdoo said:

Big difference. 

Considering the signature - but I am a bit concerned by extra movement of the ship being higher up. 

Currently in an aft sky on deck 10 as all RS suites etc. are fully booked. 

We would eat all the time in speciality - but whether we will get tables being in  a Sky suite is my concern. Can probably have more options open in a higher grade suite.

DH really prefers the Signature suite to a CS because it's far quieter since it's in a limited access area (your suite pass key is required to enter that area).   I don't recall the cruise being anything but smooth sailing.  I did enjoy sending DH out to get me a breakfast coffee (within about 50 feet of that area). 

21 hours ago, isdoo said:

Considering the signature - but I am a bit concerned by extra movement of the ship being higher up. 

That was our concern as well, since the Signature Suites are very forward and on deck 14. But, we really didn't experience any movement worse than we have in a Royal or Celebrity suite. The only odd sensation was when seated on the toilet and it's vibration. I looked for an off switch and didn't find it.

Agree with lots of what has been said. We sailed in one of these suites pre-covid. Two things not mentioned and may or may not apply to you.......

No walk in shower that I remember. I am very short (5ft) and it was somewhat difficult to move in and out of the tub shower, which had a high wall...especially if the ship was moving a lot. My husband who is taller, did not have the entrance problem, but missed the walk in shower found in RS (which is our usual choice).

While the private hallway may be good for most trips, on our voyage the Reflection suite (at the end of the hallway) was occupied by a family with many children. The noise from the kids coming and going down the hallway was much more noticable than any noise from the sky lounge or other areas. Having had children, we realized the likely futility of complaining to management, so we let it slide.....it did not disturb sleep. But obviously I remember it.

We also missed the half bath of the RS on S class. All saying we likely would not book again, but really  what a privilege to be able to choose.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, emelle said:

Agree with lots of what has been said. We sailed in one of these suites pre-covid. Two things not mentioned and may or may not apply to you.......

No walk in shower that I remember. I am very short (5ft) and it was somewhat difficult to move in and out of the tub shower, which had a high wall...especially if the ship was moving a lot. My husband who is taller, did not have the entrance problem, but missed the walk in shower found in RS (which is our usual choice).

While the private hallway may be good for most trips, on our voyage the Reflection suite (at the end of the hallway) was occupied by a family with many children. The noise from the kids coming and going down the hallway was much more noticable than any noise from the sky lounge or other areas. Having had children, we realized the likely futility of complaining to management, so we let it slide.....it did not disturb sleep. But obviously I remember it.

We also missed the half bath of the RS on S class. All saying we likely would not book again, but really  what a privilege to be able to choose.

Like you, I prefer a separate shower which RS has and Signature does not.  (Thus, despite DH preferring Signature, we now cruise in RS or PH. 🙂. )

• Like 1

On 9/25/2022 at 3:55 PM, emelle said:

That is my big concern.

The RS shower is great. 

My wife is older and my only concern might be getting in and out of the bath for a shower. I think I did see a grab handle, but if the bath is too deep that will be an issue.

My choices currently are staying with an aft corner sky suite or Signature suite at a much higher cost.

1 minute ago, isdoo said:

That is my big concern.

The RS shower is great. 

My wife is older and my only concern might be getting in and out of the bath for a shower. I think I did see a grab handle, but if the bath is too deep that will be an issue.

My choices currently are staying with an aft corner sky suite or Signature suite at a much higher cost.

With such doubts about the Signature Suite suiting you why not stay put but look out for ‘move up’ opportunities? RS can be released at final payment time…If one isn’t then just spend the money saved on all the speciality restaurants you want to visit. If an ‘upgrade’ is a  ‘downgrade’ in some ways then it’s value is diminished.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2022 at 8:58 AM, chemmo said:

If I was you I would price up the difference in cost between a Sky Suite plus dining package vs Signature Suite. I would then consider how much you would enjoy the extra bits of the higher suite package like the in suite bar set up, included laundry…Booking a RS/PH works for us because we do dine in the speciality restaurants, love the bigger rooms, in suite bar set up and enjoy the other perks. However, we have friends who are very happy booking balcony rooms and simply book a dining package…On boarding they usually get the exact times and venues they want too. I think it is more when you try to book a venue last minute that ‘room status’ can come into play. The  ‘right’ room for anyone is the one that gives you what you want at a price you are comfortable with…Only you can decide that.

Thanks. I have stayed in RS a few times on the Silhouette. 

The difference between the aft sky and the Signature is £1748 pp So £218 per person per night. 

The sky suite is £3548 for the 8 nights or £443.50 per person per night.

I would get a lot of meals for that increase over the 8 nights haha!

I am Elite Plus so laundry is included, so really it is space, meals and a couple of bottles of alcohol. 

choices..... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chemmo said:

With such doubts about the Signature Suite suiting you why not stay put but look out for ‘move up’ opportunities? RS can be released at final payment time…If one isn’t then just spend the money saved on all the speciality restaurants you want to visit. If an ‘upgrade’ is a  ‘downgrade’ in some ways then it’s value is diminished.

I'll stick where I am haha!