Is it possible to reservation a 1 night stay at Infinity. pay the $$, but then just use the resort for amenities? and leave

CatchaWave42

We are thinking that this might be a better option than paying separately for 5 day passes for Infinity Bay Resort.  We'd enter the full 5 people into the reservation. I assume we would receive wristbands to show we are staying there. I am thinking about it being a nice way to clean off before returning to ship.  Thanks for any help. 

I'd say, it's your money.  But you should inquire with the hotel about a one night stay for 5 people in a room.

Bananarama, just a short walk down the beach has lockers and shower facilities you can use.  They have a day rate that includes transportation to and from the cruise ship pier.  You can contact them about it on line.  Used to be $35pp.

I think it a grand idea, you could plop your stuff, if any of your party wishes to get off the beach for a bit of quiet and it would be very handy for showers and changing of clothes. 

I have no idea if Infinity would offer you this option.  I say contact them and then tell us what they said.