Booking thermal suite and sanctuary

Scubadoc

We are excited to be cruising again in the Regal in January. Starting to plan as if this may actually happen!  We love thermal suites. Does it fill up?  Should we go ahead and reserve it this early?  And do you still have to run to the sanctuary to sign up as soon as you board or can you sign up online in advance?  Thanx!

2 minutes ago, DUCHESSRN said:

You can sign up on line ,I took a picture of the receipt ..made it easy no running to Spa as soon as you board.

You can sign up for the sanctuary in advance now or just the thermal suite?

2 minutes ago, capriccio said:

You can sign up for the sanctuary in advance now or just the thermal suite?

I don,t know about Sanctuary ...we were on Majestic Princess in Alaska too cold to even think about Sanctuary . I am not sure I even saw one on the ship.

I enjoyed not having to rush to Thermal Suite to book it.

5 minutes ago, DUCHESSRN said:

I don,t know about Sanctuary ...we were on Majestic Princess in Alaska too cold to even think about Sanctuary . I am not sure I even saw one on the ship.

I enjoyed not having to rush to Thermal Suite to book it.

Thanks for the quick reply. 

We are lucky enough to be elites and, at least in the time or before Covid, would make sure we embarked as early as possible on Caribbean cruises to book the sanctuary for the entire cruise so I was interested to know if they had changed the reservation process and how it worked.  Given that there are multiple possible reservations times (full cruise, half day mornings, half day afternoons, single days) and you get to pick your specific lounge locations (full sun, shade, port, starboard), I've let to figure how that reservation process would work.

9 hours ago, Scubadoc said:

We are excited to be cruising again in the Regal in January. Starting to plan as if this may actually happen!  We love thermal suites. Does it fill up?  Should we go ahead and reserve it this early?  And do you still have to run to the sanctuary to sign up as soon as you board or can you sign up online in advance?  Thanx!

The sanctuary is still booked the same way it’s always been booked. For enclave, you can book it on the website under spa/relaxation areas. It’s cheaper to book it in advance. If they still have passes left once you’re onboard you can buy it then. Anyone who did a spa treatment and anyone who bought a pass has access. 

• Like 1