Price increases to Norway

clojacks

In April of this year, we booked the 14 day to Norway next July. We also booked the cruise after as a back to back, but had to take cabins next door to each other as the same cabin wasn't available where we wanted on both cruises. I just checked Azamara's site to see if by any chance the same cabin anywhere in our category was available on each cruise, and it is almost sold out. Not only that, but I believe the prices are about $5000 US more than when we booked?? Has anyone else noticed some crazy price increases?

Looking at the UK prices, I am wondering if there is a "genuine" sale coming as they have to sell at a higher price in the period before claiming a sale.  Fingers crossed - not for Norway where I am already set up but on some other cruises I have an eye on

• Like 2

We booked an N2 on the Onwards Black Sea intensive for June next year. The cost of the balcony plus is now more than we paid and the same suite grade is over GBP1800 per person more expensive. I always see the Black Sea cruises and they are never cheap so I figured this one would only go up. For once I might have booked at the right time!

• Like 2