Allure of the Seas Entertainment

tmann4

We are booked on Oct 17th Eastern with Allure of the Seas.  We have not been able to pre-book entertainment.  Any idea why?  Also, our cruise itinerary changed.  We are now going to CocoCay first Day vs last, St Thomas day 4 and St Maarten day 5 hours are different.  We don't get into St Thomas until 11am and leave at 7pm.  Wondering if there will be any shows based on folks saying there have been covid outbreaks with entertainers on Allure.  My wife loves Mama Mia and she will be very disappointed if it isn't playing.    

2 minutes ago, tmann4 said:

We are booked on Oct 17th Eastern with Allure of the Seas.  We have not been able to pre-book entertainment.  Any idea why?  Also, our cruise itinerary changed.  We are now going to CocoCay first Day vs last, St Thomas day 4 and St Maarten day 5 hours are different.  We don't get into St Thomas until 11am and leave at 7pm.  Wondering if there will be any shows based on folks saying there have been covid outbreaks with entertainers on Allure.  My wife loves Mama Mia and she will be very disappointed if it isn't playing.    

We had friends on the Allure last week and they had Mama Mia.  My understanding is that we won’t be able to book any shows until we are onboard.

We are on the same sailing with you….

As of Oct. 10 sailing, all shows are back to scheduled times. (We are on the ship this week)  Also, be sure to not wait til last minute to attend as they are serious about turning guests away even with a reservation if capacity is reached.

7 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

Is there any way to, IN ADVANCE, get a listing of all the permutations of entertainment offerings (Days and times) so we can at least plan what we might want to book prior to boarding?

T.I.A.

Not for your specific cruise, but on the app you can look at the schedule for this week’s cruise which should give you an idea.

33 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

Not for your specific cruise, but on the app you can look at the schedule for this week’s cruise which should give you an idea.

Exactly how is that accomplished - looking and I do not see a way to peer into what is available?  ...

22 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

Exactly how is that accomplished - looking and I do not see a way to peer into what is available?  ...

On your profile page, go to “Select A Different Sailing”.

Right at the bottom, below the list of your upcoming cruises, there’s an option called “Get More Details On Ships We Support”.

Choose the ship you want, then the current cruise.

Edited by gumshoe958

I agree, it is hard to plan dining and based on changes to port of call times and show times being we don't know if those will change.  Our port days and sea days have change along with our departure times from the islands.  I believe we leave at 7pm from ST Thomas.  This messes with dining and shows if we decide to get back to the ship late.  Not sure what we will do.  Guess stand in line at the counter trying to make reservations for shows.  Unfortunately most of the good dining times are snatched up and very tough to make changes.  

On 10/12/2021 at 12:00 AM, gumshoe958 said:

On your profile page, go to “Select A Different Sailing”.

Right at the bottom, below the list of your upcoming cruises, there’s an option called “Get More Details On Ships We Support”.

Choose the ship you want, then the current cruise.

All is good and I was successful in finding that info...BUT...

The sailing that I was able to peer in on was a SEVEN day cruise.  Ours will be a SIX day cruise.  Will they lop off the 7th day or does everything get re-jiggered? 

37 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

Will they lop off the 7th day or does everything get re-jiggered?

Depends what the CD works out for that week.  Venues like the theater have multiple uses and can be difficult to schedule versus the other things like Love & Marriage or Port destination talks.   Sometimes a new cast needs more rehearsal time so they alter the schedule.