E ticket and boarding pass show different times

Bgees

Quick question. As per thread title, Our e tickets show boarding at 1300 hrs but the boarding passes show 1400 hrs. Is this usual? If so, do I go with e ticket time or boarding pass time?

Thank you.

49 minutes ago, Bgees said:

Quick question. As per thread title, Our e tickets show boarding at 1300 hrs but the boarding passes show 1400 hrs. Is this usual? If so, do I go with e ticket time or boarding pass time?

Thank you.

If you print this them again in a few days, they will probably show different times again. Either time to suit you.

Are you boarding at Southampton? If so you have to be tested before embarking the ship and therefore head to the testing site at Mayflower terminal before they will let you on to the ship. As far as I am aware this practice is still being done as we have had an email confirming this for our cruise in November 2021.

Just now, PJ's said:

Are you boarding at Southampton? If so you have to be tested before embarking the ship and therefore head to the testing site at Mayflower terminal before they will let you on to the ship. As far as I am aware this practice is still being done as we have had an email confirming this for our cruise in November 2021.

I thought this was just for people who are arriving by car?

Just now, Tatra603 said:

I thought this was just for people who are arriving by car?

It is for people arriving by car and using CPS. If sailing from Ocean and not using CPS you head straight to Ocean and they test you there before being allowed into terminal.

Just now, majortom10 said:

It is for people arriving by car and using CPS. If sailing from Ocean and not using CPS you head straight to Ocean and they test you there before being allowed into terminal.

Thought so.

I have a discrepancy of 3 hours. My e-ticket says 13.00 and my boarding pass says 16.00.

Yes it is. We are parking with CPS and therefore have to go for testing. Testing is also done at the terminal for those who are arriving on foot, by taxi, by coach etc. but will still have to wait for their negative result before they can board the ship.

3 hours ago, Tatra603 said:

Thought so.

I have a discrepancy of 3 hours. My e-ticket says 13.00 and my boarding pass says 16.00.

Ignore the boarding pass all they will ask for your e-ticket I know if it was me I would check in at 1300.

hi everyone

if the embarkation time on your e-ticket is 1.00pm , is this the time to arrive for testing or do you go for testing in time to embark at 1.00pm? 

i am using cps so testing at one terminal and embarking another.

hope this question makes sense

cheers

5 minutes ago, smoggymonster said:

hi everyone

if the embarkation time on your e-ticket is 1.00pm , is this the time to arrive for testing or do you go for testing in time to embark at 1.00pm? 

i am using cps so testing at one terminal and embarking another.

hope this question makes sense

cheers

It is the time you arrive for your Covid test and NOT at the terminal and if you are being tested at Mayflower you enter at Dock Gate 20 and not Dock Gate 10. You then drive to Dock Gate 4 hand your car over to CPS and take your luggage to dedicated area and then if not had covid test text you will have a short wait in terminal before you check in.

Edited by majortom10