PROMOTION CODE - ALWAYS INCLUDED?

Froufie

Trying to check prices on my concierge class verandah cabin - online I can check 'regular' pricing (which provides me with my 20% discount and a resident rate discount) - but I did call Celebrity and had the 'always included' perks added (which increased the price but still worth it!).

Not sure how to check for any price drops as the 'always included' perks option does not appear so pricing is not accurate for comparison purposes.

Anyone know the 'promotion code' to enter to get accurate pricing?

thanks

1 minute ago, Froufie said:

Trying to check prices on my concierge class verandah cabin - online I can check 'regular' pricing (which provides me with my 20% discount and a resident rate discount) - but I did call Celebrity and had the 'always included' perks added (which increased the price but still worth it!).

Not sure how to check for any price drops as the 'always included' perks option does not appear so pricing is not accurate for comparison purposes.

Anyone know the 'promotion code' to enter to get accurate pricing?

thanks

IDK how it works in Canada, but in US we can do a mock booking, if we see the exact category is less, can call for the reduction.  Good luck.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

There is no promo code to put in on the Celebrity website. If you put in your state and CC#, that's where you will see cruise only rates. 

correct - but my rate is the 'always included' rate - and I don't see that pricing - I only get the 'regular/sail only' pricing...

9 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

IDK how it works in Canada, but in US we can do a mock booking, if we see the exact category is less, can call for the reduction.  Good luck.

Yes I can do a mock booking but the 'rate' I have is not displayed.... so I can't see if there has been a reduction or not?  

1 minute ago, Froufie said:

correct - but my rate is the 'always included' rate - and I don't see that pricing - I only get the 'regular/sail only' pricing...

Yes I can do a mock booking but the 'rate' I have is not displayed.... so I can't see if there has been a reduction or not?  

Do a mock booking without putting in your CC# and State...I think the AI rates will shop up then. 

I am looking at Reflection/jan 19 - I get the 20% off discount and canadian resident rate discount - but can't match the 'price' or do a proper 'mock booking' as I paid extra for the always included perks so can't really determine if and when there is a price drop?  Not sure how to figure this out?  

So I believe there has been a price drop but I guess the only way to really know is to call and ask?

I assume if there is a price drop before final payment that the invoice would be adjusted accordingly.

If there is a price drop after final payment would that result in OBC?  Please confirm if you know!  thanks 🙂

2 hours ago, Froufie said:

I assume if there is a price drop before final payment that the invoice would be adjusted accordingly.

If there is a price drop after final payment would that result in OBC?  Please confirm if you know!  thanks 🙂

You are correct.

As far as calling, I do advise doing just that.  I tried to figure out what sort of price drop there was on my bookings when they first started doing the 20% off promotions.  I never could seem to compare apples to apples.  I called up X and talked to someone.  She gave me certain numbers for each booking (all of which were more in my favor than what I was thinking).  For the booking that was outside final payment, she adjusted the balance due accordingly.  For the bookings that already were past final payment, she filled out and submitted the price guarantee form for me while I was on the phone.  The OBC for each booking showed up the next morning.

• Thanks 1