Offsite Parking at Port Canaveral

ktwedding2010

1 hour ago, ktwedding2010 said:

Does anyone have recommendations for offsite parking at Port Canaveral? We usually use the Radisson Park n Cruise but won't need a hotel this trip.

Thanks!

Park Port Canaveral is right there next to the Radisson.  They are the closest to the port and they have a number of shuttles…

We have used Park n Cruise several times and could not be happier. They were right there waiting for us post cruise and their location is easy on and off the highway. Of course that was pre COVID so not sure now. We will be using them in a week so will have fresh info then.

park n cruise https://parkncruiseportcanaveral.com/

and park port Canaveral  https://www.parkportcanaveral.com/

were the big two pre-COVID and are two survivors today .....

they are in direct daily competition so who has the best price can vary but either is well $ below parking at the port.

Which is 'closer' actually depends on which terminal you are leaving from .... the difference is a couple of minutes one way or the other.

I have typically used PnC but primarily because they are a shorter drive for me .... even as a local (20 minutes to the port)

Park At the Port? For Port Canaveral? 

Never heard of it and google comes up blank . . . and according to their website the 'port parking' does not take reservations any longer ....

Edited by Capt_BJ

29 minutes ago, Capt_BJ said:

Never heard of it and google comes up blank . . . and according to their website the 'port parking' does not take reservations any longer ....

My bad. I got the names mixed up with Radisson At The Port. It is Park Port Canaveral right next to Radisson.

the two places I mentioned are both fenced, lit and have video security ... they are only 'open' on a ship turnover day (same as the port's own lots)

In general the Port Canaveral area is not particularly high crime and I can't recall either of these places having an issue in a very long time.

Leaving your car at a hotel means no fenced area . . . for just about anyplace I can think of near the port . . .

<I once accidentally left my car unlocked at Park N Cruise for a one week trip. On return my cash was in the cup holder and Ray Ban sunglasses sitting where I'd left 'em . .  .

I've mentioned this place before .... find it on Google Earth and compare to the others mentioned above .... MUCH further away from the port and basically an otherwise abandoned lot. 

I'm local ... I would not leave my car here . . . 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 11:52 AM, Capt_BJ said:

We are leaving tomorrow on the Mardi grass first time in Port Canaveral, We decided for park n cruise I think is the closest to the port.