Magic Carpet Dining Reservations

JetCruister

Hello! Does anyone know how and when we can make dinner reservations in the Magic Carpet on the Apex? They are only having dinner there one night during our upcoming cruise. And I would love to take the husband there for his birthday. Thanks in advance!! 

Edited by JetCruister

From our understanding, the Apex is headed to the Caribbean on a TA with only US citizen passengers. When it arrives, if it follows the recent season of the Edge, no meals will be offered on the Magic Carpet. We were on the Edge July,  September, and October 2021. We inquired of the officer unlocking the gates to the Magic Carpet "when are meals served ?"  His reply was "that meals have not been served since beginning sailing which began in June. Only on European sailings, so far." That does not mean that they will start this next month. Just do not base your cruise on any one venue or port.  One might consider the Raw on 5 which is the same kitchen for MC.

Edited by morpheusofthesea

1 hour ago, JetCruister said:

Hello! Does anyone know how and when we can make dinner reservations in the Magic Carpet on the Apex? They are only having dinner there one night during our upcoming cruise. And I would love to take the husband there for his birthday. Thanks in advance!! 

Did you try in your cruise planner?

1 hour ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Reservations for the Magic Carpet can only be made on board.  We asked about it last week and were told that they sourced local food for the dinner and under the CDC orders they are not permitted to do that in the US at this time.  

I thought they would be the only way.  I will check when we get onboard! If they are not offering it on our cruise, that’s okay! There are plenty of other wonderful places to eat! Thank you!!