RAPID ANTIGEN TEST NEAR PIER AND AIRPORT FT. LAUDERDALE SEE BELOW 2 LOCATIONS

rabin1

20 hours ago, rabin1 said:

Hi

I had the test today where I told everyone to go. Several things. 

1. the. are located in a strip center very easy to find

2. you knock on the door, give them your ID and appt time and go sit in your car or wait outside whichever you prefer.

3. they come to you to take the test which took less time than driving there from my house. Took them maybe 5 minutes including them loading your id etc

4. it took 20 minutes for them to email the results which was on a very official looking document with codes for the test etc. I printed out a copy and left it on the phone in case.

5. I would definitely suggest making the appt and then filing out the paperwork on their email. I think that is what made it go so fast.

6. I watched as a few other people came and left. The took about the same amount of time

VERY QUICK

I am leaving early Sunday morning so if anyone has questions it will have to wait until I get home in 2 weeks.

Just follow my instructions on the two posts I made about this company

Kathy

Thanks Kathy for this information, it feels so reassuring to know that you've actually experienced the system that they have in place     Enjoy your cruise on Sunday.     We just need to keep our fingers crossed that there are no changes to the procedures for us between now and our travels mid April.

Would they print a copy off for us, if we asked, just in case our wifi is sketchy.     What information is required on the paperwork on their email, and I'm presuming this is sent as a confirmation when you book the appointment?

There is no hurry to answer these questions, as I've said we don't travel until April, go and enjoy your cruise, and look forward to hearing from you on your return.

2 hours ago, texmex.ferr said:

Thanks Kathy for this information, it feels so reassuring to know that you've actually experienced the system that they have in place     Enjoy your cruise on Sunday.     We just need to keep our fingers crossed that there are no changes to the procedures for us between now and our travels mid April.

Would they print a copy off for us, if we asked, just in case our wifi is sketchy.     What information is required on the paperwork on their email, and I'm presuming this is sent as a confirmation when you book the appointment?

There is no hurry to answer these questions, as I've said we don't travel until April, go and enjoy your cruise, and look forward to hearing from you on your return.

When you make your appointment they will send you a confirmation and a link to create an account. That account will save you a lot of time when you get there

I don't know if they will print you a copy I didn't ask. If they won't there is a Pak N Ship next door that once you receive it on your email they will be able to print it.

Happy Holidays

Kathy

Has anyone been to SynergyDx in Ft Lauderdale in the past week? This location is not listed on Synergydx.com. The location is still listed on SOLV, but the hours are "unknown", the phone number is answered by a recording that directs you to synergydx.com, and the appt link says "closed" on any upcoming dates. Also,  the synergydx.com website says "results in 2 days" and "test site does not perform rapid antigen, rapid pcr, or travel testing".

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2021 at 11:25 AM, rabin1 said:

For the rest of you I don;t know why you are fiddling around with other companies. As I said in my original posts that were meant for Princess and the moderator moved it to Florida departures. I spent hours doing the research for you people and you don;t seem to be paying attention and are listening to these people that don;t even live in Ft. Lauderdale. I do and I know these tests are good. I am getting mine Friday. I hope for those not paying attention you get the test you need without a hassle.

Got it, Karen...