Creating a separate Covid test thread

bafinegan

Is it possible for the mods to create a sticky for the NUMREROUS threads/questions about the Covid 19 tests.  And maybe put it at the very top?  This might make it easier for people to search for this info rather than start dozens of new threads that all ask the same questions?

• Like 2

I will create it with understanding that ALL Covid test threads created in future will be merged into this new thread........ Regardless of what type of Covid testing it relates to, where test is done etc. I think some good information could get lost in there but if it's all in one place.......it's all in one place.....can't really have it both ways?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Host Carolyn said:

I will create it with understanding that ALL Covid test threads created in future will be merged into this new thread........ Regardless of what type of Covid testing it relates to, where test is done etc. I think some good information could get lost in there but if it's all in one place.......it's all in one place.....can't really have it both ways?

Thanks.  I really think this will be better.  At least people will know where to go.  One thread to search through rather than the dozens.....

16 hours ago, bafinegan said:

Is it possible for the mods to create a sticky for the NUMREROUS threads/questions about the Covid 19 tests.  And maybe put it at the very top?  This might make it easier for people to search for this info rather than start dozens of new threads that all ask the same questions?

14 hours ago, Host Carolyn said:

Thank you