Azamara will offer a world cruise..

Fatfish

2 hours ago, woodlander1 said:

We haven't cruised with Azamara (or any other line for that matter) since 2017.  We are looking at the first 3 legs of the 2024 world cruise as a means to get to New Zealand to visit our family and be part of a longer visit to NZ and Australia. It would make a nice change from the 24 hr flight!

Does any know when booking for individual sectors might open up?  

Our Travel Agency had a zoom call we participated in this week with Azamara execs. And they stated individual segments should be available to book somewhere between Feb 1-7.

We are already booked for the entire cruise it was stated that a hundred cabins had already been booked and their were only a few suites left.

4 hours ago, woodlander1 said:

We haven't cruised with Azamara (or any other line for that matter) since 2017.  We are looking at the first 3 legs of the 2024 world cruise as a means to get to New Zealand to visit our family and be part of a longer visit to NZ and Australia. It would make a nice change from the 24 hr flight!

Last I heard, which was from the Future Cruise Sales Manager during the Quest Holiday cruise, the individual segments of the World Voyage are supposed to go on sale February 1st.  And I believe they are expecting pretty strong demand. Good luck 🚢😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JWayne60 said:

Last I heard, which was from the Future Cruise Sales Manager during the Quest Holiday cruise, the individual segments of the World Voyage are supposed to go on sale February 1st.  And I believe they are expecting pretty strong demand. Good luck 🚢😎

I just had another conversation that also stated Feb 1, so I would disregard my previous statement and would try to book Feb1.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, woodlander1 said:

I understand the segments open up beginning of February.  

I am so interested in this.  I have a good budget but still might be a stretch to do all 155 - but 2 years to save.   LOL

We did 2017 and 2019 World Cruises on Pacific Princess. (100 days each)  Been to many of these ports so may need to find a segment or two for the bucket list ports we still want.

We love small ships.  We are booked on first Azamara cruises - April 2023 Intensive Japan and October Ancient Civilizations.

Very excited to do those.

Will be on the look out for Feb 1 opening and tell my TA

On 1/30/2022 at 11:14 AM, woodlander1 said:

Thanks everyone for your replies.  Our travel agent has just rung & confirmed that the booking will open on Feb 1st.  Let’s hope we can sort something out - we will be standing by the phone!

Well we managed to get our booking sorted yesterday!  It was quite stressful - all suites are fully booked for segments 1-3 then we had to try and get the same cabin for all three legs.  Anyway got a good balcony cabin on Deck 6 - we are very pleased.  😀

• Like 2

2 hours ago, woodlander1 said:

Well we managed to get our booking sorted yesterday!  It was quite stressful - all suites are fully booked for segments 1-3 then we had to try and get the same cabin for all three legs.  Anyway got a good balcony cabin on Deck 6 - we are very pleased.  😀

Great! See you on the Roll Call!

My TA was able to get 3 segments we wanted -  8, 9, 10 - Dubai to Barcelona.  And got our same OV cabin on Deck 4 that we had on Pacific Princess WC 2017 and 2019!  

Now will be watching next year to see if there are any rate reductions.

Never booked a trip 2 years in advance - usually 18 months is my max.  But still very excited.

I just posted this on the World Voyage Roll call site (https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2814654-azamara-onward-world-voyage-2024/page/8/

"We have booked segments 1-3 (Ft Lauderdale->Lima->Papette-> Auckland)   We are looking forward to this as it completes our "round the world" sailing -- we've done all longitudes except west coast America to New Zealand.   We are also on several ONWARD crurises before this, so will scout out the situation.   Its a long time ( and many cruises) away, but we are greatly looking forward to it!

P.S.   My wife found the segment listings within a half an hour after they were posted... and no CC suites ( or other suites), nor any aft balconies available at that time.... guess all the early full-voyager booked them all!  We'll wait-list...'

Maybe they should consolide these two pages???

6 hours ago, DS said:

I just posted this on the World Voyage Roll call site (https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2814654-azamara-onward-world-voyage-2024/page/8/

"We have booked segments 1-3 (Ft Lauderdale->Lima->Papette-> Auckland)   We are looking forward to this as it completes our "round the world" sailing -- we've done all longitudes except west coast America to New Zealand.   We are also on several ONWARD crurises before this, so will scout out the situation.   Its a long time ( and many cruises) away, but we are greatly looking forward to it!

P.S.   My wife found the segment listings within a half an hour after they were posted... and no CC suites ( or other suites), nor any aft balconies available at that time.... guess all the early full-voyager booked them all!  We'll wait-list...'

Maybe they should consolide these two pages???

Last time they had a world cruise there were separate roll calls for the individual legs for those not doing the whole voyage. It was found 8 voyages in one roll call was too confusing and unwieldy 

• Like 4