When do rccl visa obc show up in cruise planner?

IamJPT

3 minutes ago, IamJPT said:

I redeemed several last month for a cruise in feb 2022 and have not seen them in the planner yet. Thanks in advance.

They won't show up in the cruise planner. They only show up on your account once you are on board.

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

They won't show up in the cruise planner. They only show up on your account once you are on board.

I just redeemed ten thousand points for an onboard credit for a cruise at the end of this month because they were close to expiring. They showed up in my cruise planner within two days. 

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

That’s not true, mine have been in the Cruise Planner.

They will show up a few weeks before your Cruise. If you want them in the Cruise Planner earlier call Royal they will put them in. 

41 minutes ago, orlandobob said:

Cruising on December 5th. Redeemed points for OBC on November 18th. Appeared in Cruise Planner on November  19th. 

40 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

I just redeemed ten thousand points for an onboard credit for a cruise at the end of this month because they were close to expiring. They showed up in my cruise planner within two days. 

28 minutes ago, killtheump said:

That’s not true, mine have been in the Cruise Planner.

They will show up a few weeks before your Cruise. If you want them in the Cruise Planner earlier call Royal they will put them in. 

And we have 10,000 points that we redeemed a month ago for our cruise leaving on Sunday, and they do not show up in our cruise planner. Neither did the 10,000 points we redeemed in September for our October 17 cruise. YMMV

Just now, orville99 said:

And we have 10,000 points that we redeemed a month ago for our cruise leaving on Sunday, and they do not show up in our cruise planner. Neither did the 10,000 points we redeemed in September for our October 17 cruise. YMMV

Typical of Royal Caribbean, consistently inconsistent 😊. Enjoy your upcoming sailing. 

4 minutes ago, Miloomar said:

I actually called up to ask about this yesterday. The guy told me to check 2 weeks before the cruise to verify. The problem is that BoA only sends the redemption info like once a month to Royal so it could take a while to show up

And bring copies of your redemption paperwork with you on board if they don't show up before your cruise so you can get them applied properly - we've had to negotiate with GS on board several times because of their inconsistencies in applying them properly.

Every time I redeem my RCL reward points I have to call and ask them to add it to my cruise planner. They say it will show up 2 weeks before you sail and I tell them I am sailing in 10 days. They put me on hold and when they come back the OBC shows up in my planner. Nothing is ever easy, but that's life!

On 11/20/2021 at 8:24 AM, IamJPT said:

I redeemed several last month for a cruise in feb 2022 and have not seen them in the planner yet. Thanks in advance.

I redeemed my 11-16….nothing yet. I want to book some items this week, especially with Black Friday sales.  I called RC tonight, they transferred me to someone who deals with the Visa Reward program.  It took him awhile to “find” my transaction…but he was super helpful.  Yep, all set, he took care of it and within 10 minutes it was on my account.  This did take me 3 different calls to RC, but someone finally helped tonight!

Well I called and after 2 calls and a combined 80 minutes on hold we got some of our rewards to show. The rewards from a month ago were posted but the rewards from 2 weeks ago were not posted. I guess I will call again in a few weeks 😂

triplemom3, your rewards appear as OBC on your Cruise Planner (above  the menu) once you goad RCI to post them. Then you just order your drinks package and you get the option to pay with OBC.

I claimed $550 August 4 and just last week called and got that OBC posted.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 8:16 AM, IamJPT said:

Well I called and after 2 calls and a combined 80 minutes on hold we got some of our rewards to show. The rewards from a month ago were posted but the rewards from 2 weeks ago were not posted. I guess I will call again in a few weeks 😂

Can you post the Telephone number to call 

Our cruise is 16 days out and OBC still not showing in planner and I redeemed on 10/30

Thanks in advance

I redeemed points in July or August for our January and September 2022 cruises, they are not showing on either of them currently.  I want to book a few things using the OBC, but I don't want to wait on hold for a few hours to get them to put them on for use.  

On 11/26/2021 at 9:04 AM, PompeySailor said:

Can you post the Telephone number to call 

Our cruise is 16 days out and OBC still not showing in planner and I redeemed on 10/30

Thanks in advance

Just call the reservations number or the C&A number. 

I called twice and was told they would not show up until the day before sailing. I asked if they could be out on sooner and was told no. That was two different people. What’s crazy about all this is some get it in advance and some don’t. Why is there not a policy straight across the board so we can stop wondering where our credit is and when it will show up! 

• Like 1