Is hand sanitising being enforced?

margbem

I am reading with great interest the posts on mask wearing and the different opinions expressed. Here in England we have high covid numbers but mask wearing seems to be in decline. I am often the only person wearing one in a shop.

However, what is the situation on board the ships re using the hand sanitiser? We have always used it at the bottom of the boarding steps and certainly before entering any eating venue but we see so many people not using it. Is it being enforced rigidly now?

23 hours ago, margbem said:

I am reading with great interest the posts on mask wearing and the different opinions expressed. Here in England we have high covid numbers but mask wearing seems to be in decline. I am often the only person wearing one in a shop.

However, what is the situation on board the ships re using the hand sanitiser? We have always used it at the bottom of the boarding steps and certainly before entering any eating venue but we see so many people not using it. Is it being enforced rigidly now?

I agree, we hae always hand sanitised when entering any of the venues onboard.  It's no great problem to do it, so we'll obviously be carrying on! 

The idea of “enforcement” makes me think of the staffer that seems to always be stationed at the entrance of the buffet on the large ships sing-songing “washy-washy” as they use their spray bottle of sanitizer on everyone who walks in.  That just seems so NOT Seabourn.  But I do hope people are following all protocols right now - and hopefully always!

• Like 1