After Cruise in Port Everglades

Check to see if there are any post-cruise excursions offered...Taxi or Uber/Lyft to somewhere for breakfast/brunch...many places will have room for/hold your luggage. Also you can keep looking for rentals and if you're a Costco member check online with them.

Thank you.  We need to find something for at least 4 hours.  The excursions are limited, but that will be last options.  I did find car rental rates dropped a little bit today.  I was able to reserve a car for $174. I do not know if we can get all our luggage in it, but I reserved one.   Hopefully, they continue to drop.

Thanks again,

Scott

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nhraformula00 said:

Take a cab to the nearest hotel and ask them to hold your bags as if you were checking in there, tip them $5 come back later and just pick up your bags when you head to the airport. Most hotels that we stay at will do this for you. 

A good suggestion...but your key word is "stay" at. Perhaps some hotels would just let walk in's leave their luggage without checking in first but I would double check with them first before wasting time assuming. Those hotels that have a restaurant probably would offer this hold option.

21 hours ago, firefightermediclasvegas said:

We are sailing with Princess

Pre-covid Princess offered EZ-Check (the equivalent to RCI's Luggage Valet I think).  You might research/ask on the Princess board if they are offering it now.

• Thanks 1

Hotels by day and there are others.  We have cabbed to a hotel, rented a room for around $110 and then cabbed to the airport.  Day passes can give time by the pool but in December you may want a room instead.  Otherwise you will go to the airport and sit outside security for hours since you can’t check your bags until 3 hours prior to your flight.  If you wait at the airport you’ll have lots of company.  It’s a common issue.

17 hours ago, Ashland said:

A good suggestion...but your key word is "stay" at. Perhaps some hotels would just let walk in's leave their luggage without checking in first but I would double check with them first before wasting time assuming. Those hotels that have a restaurant probably would offer this hold option.

We do it quite often at Hyatt Place when we have a late flight and are not staying an extra day. They never ask any questions.  

8 hours ago, nhraformula00 said:

We do it quite often at Hyatt Place when we have a late flight and are not staying an extra day. They never ask any questions.  

Hyatt Place is our go to hotel for pre-cruise.