Celebrity Silhouette Concierge Cabin 1200....

dkny330

Hi there - We are looking at the Celebrity Silhouette concierge cabin 1200. It looks from the deck plan that it has a larger balcony as it jets out and is the last cabin in the aft section of the ship. Anyone familiar with this cabin and if so would you recommend it? Thanks!

I can see it from my balcony, I’ll try to get a picture from the outside for you. 
Plus, keep in mind all of the Silhouette cabins have been refurbished with really nice carpet, couches and bedding. 
people who have actually stayed in that cabin or the one on the opposite side will have more info about what it is like to stay there and could have posted on the s-class cabin info page. 

On 12/18/2021 at 8:42 PM, CharlieCharlieCharlie said:

I can see it from my balcony, I’ll try to get a picture from the outside for you. 
Plus, keep in mind all of the Silhouette cabins have been refurbished with really nice carpet, couches and bedding. 
people who have actually stayed in that cabin or the one on the opposite side will have more info about what it is like to stay there and could have posted on the s-class cabin info page. 

Thanks!

6 hours ago, CharlieCharlieCharlie said:

This shows deck 10 cabin 1200 from the outside better that the other pic. 

8436131B-5A12-4138-91B3-B03DEA1C812C.jpeg

Thank you! Looks a bit odd and not private at all if in that corner. What cabin are you in and how's the cruise going? Any issues with COVID? 

The cabin might be more private that I made it appear. I did lean out to take the photo.

The cruise is great. We love the ship. We have sailed several times a year only since 2007, second time on Silhouette. The refurbishment is great. The staff are beyond great, happy to be on the ship. 
One case of covid reported by the captain, the husband and wife are quarantined. I don’t know any more than that. The ship is very clean, staff wear masks and “guests” choose whether or not to wear them, a few do. We avoid crowds, but get out and around the ship. Things feel safe, but viruses are invisible, so, while not being too paranoid, we do our best to keep out of harm’s way. 
I hope you find a great cabin, and in the long run, no balcony is completely private. 

7 hours ago, CharlieCharlieCharlie said:

The cabin might be more private that I made it appear. I did lean out to take the photo.

The cruise is great. We love the ship. We have sailed several times a year only since 2007, second time on Silhouette. The refurbishment is great. The staff are beyond great, happy to be on the ship. 
One case of covid reported by the captain, the husband and wife are quarantined. I don’t know any more than that. The ship is very clean, staff wear masks and “guests” choose whether or not to wear them, a few do. We avoid crowds, but get out and around the ship. Things feel safe, but viruses are invisible, so, while not being too paranoid, we do our best to keep out of harm’s way. 
I hope you find a great cabin, and in the long run, no balcony is completely private. 

Booked today and a cabin in the back aft opened up - always wanted one of those! Have a question if you wouldn't mind answering: 1) Do they offer a specialty dining package (4 or 5 restaurants) at discounted rate when you get on board? Don't see it available now, but remember we had bought on several of our cruises and came with a discounted rate. Thanks!

• Like 1

I think they do. We are in a Royal suite with all restaurants included, so I didn’t even check on restaurant offers. I do notice just about every day in front of the entry to the buffet, there are people offering deals for the specialty restaurants. I suppose the deals offered will depend on the sailing and the number of openings they have. 
The aft cabins are great!  In years past we have had several corner aft suites. 
The Silhouette is beautiful, have fun on your cruise. 

• Like 1