Majestic Princess testing

dockman

I have not heard of any free testing at the port.  I would do it before I leave home if possible.  You can order the at home test kits that approved for use by Princess through their website if you don't want to bother finding a testing center in your area.  I ordered mine and they arrived within a couple of days via fedex.  https://www.princess.com/plan/cruise-with-confidence/cruise-health/frequently-asked-questions/us-cruises/

10 minutes ago, dockman said:

Does Princess provide free testing in san pedro prior to embarkation on Majestic Mexico cruises or do I need to have it done before i leave home?

It is not free, you can make an appointment.  The FAQ section on the Cruise Health Princess website has details. Another testing option may be available for fully vaccinated guests on select voyages who are having trouble getting a pre-cruise testing appointment. For voyages departing from Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles or San Francisco through February 28, 2022 we will be able to provide a limited number of antigen tests for fully vaccinated guests only at a cost of $100 per person. Reservations are required and may be made up to 10 days in advance. Testing will take place on embarkation day at the cruise terminal. Test appointments are subject to capacity restrictions and reservations are required

Edited by startedwithamouse