Princess Cruises Pleads Guilty to Violating Probation for the Second Time

Barry ATL

https://www.cruisehive.com/princess-cruises-pleads-guilty-to-violating-probation-for-the-second-time/63756

I thought Carnival Corporation had learned it's lesson.  The judges have been taking no prisoners for several years and I just don't understand what they are thinking.  According to the article, Princess management has been hiding and stalling investigations.

4 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

It would be but for the fact that the first one seems to have vanished. 

Which I suspect is the fate awaiting this one. 

No, it didn't disappear, but your post made me realize that my update with link to the original failed for some reason, so I just updated it again.

6 hours ago, Barry ATL said:

https://www.cruisehive.com/princess-cruises-pleads-guilty-to-violating-probation-for-the-second-time/63756

I thought Carnival Corporation had learned it's lesson.  The judges have been taking no prisoners for several years and I just don't understand what they are thinking.  According to the article, Princess management has been hiding and stalling investigations.

This comes as no surprise to me, given that Arenson and Donald were compelled, by court order, to attend the quarterly meetings with the CAM (Court Appointed Monitor) on how compliance was going.  I foresee that Carnival will not meet the deadlines set in the probation, and the daily fines will kick in, and this will lead the board to make changes in the executive suites.  Carnival still believes that they don't need to change their corporate culture.

Yeah, the first thread has just dropped to page 2.

Edited by chengkp75