Wonder of the Seas Check In (App)

It looks like check in for the inaugural Wonder of the Seas sailing will begin tonight at midnight (EST).

This would be 45 days before.

I doesn't look like the Wonder is available in the app yet.

Is there any chance Royal IT will get this updated?

I'm even "wondering " if the app will be available by the time the ship sails.

18 minutes ago, Longhorn Cruiser said:

Yes, but new ships or ones which are restarting after the shutdown, may not adhere to the usual schedule (like check in being available 45 days out). Explorer wasn't added to the app till about 3 weeks out from first sailing.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Longhorn Cruiser said:

It looks like check in for the inaugural Wonder of the Seas sailing will begin tonight at midnight (EST).

Highly unlikely the app will be available. Even without the app, you can use the cruise planner link on the RC website to check in if it’s available. 

9 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

RCI has not let any ship in the fleet go without the app - very unlikely they'll let Wonder start without app support.

I didn’t suggest they would have the ship sailing without the app.  I said it was unlikely to be available by midnight tonight and suggested an alternative way of seeing if check in is available tonight. 

• Like 1

Bei

2 hours ago, Longhorn Cruiser said:

Being that Wonder is a brand new ship and you have started a post about check in (not saying that's a bad thing at all) I have a feeling it's going to be fully booked. I hope not since I have been enjoying the reduced capacity. Thanks for the check in info as I would not have thought about it yet. We are looking forward to being some of the first ones on. Maybe see you onboard. 🥂

We are sailing Wonder in December, and the app didn't update to move us from Harmony to Wonder, so I logged out of my app, and logged back in, and lo and behold, it was there.  It is currently grayed out and says that my reservation is not available in the app yet, but at least it is listed.  I also had to sign out on each of my devices for it to show on each one.  I figure that since RCI didn't meet it's self-imposed deadline of 1/14/22 to get the transfer from HOTS to WOTS all completed, they don't have the app ready for our sailing yet either.

Edited by barbeyg

• 2 weeks later...