Chops + 1 dining package reservations

I bought the Chops + 1 dining package for an upcoming cruise and when you buy the package you have to choose either day 1 or day 2 and pick a time and that is supposedly when you have to eat at Chops. My question though is how do I make the reservation for the other restaurant on another day of the cruise? 

Is there any way to do this in advance of getting on the ship?

Also, do I need to reconfirm with Chops once on board to make sure they have our reservation there for the second night?

You can choose any specialty restaurant for the second choice.  You can also reschedule the original reservation on board if you wish to change it.  Very flexible with reservations once on board.  Talk to the Chops - or any specialty restaurant - matre d' once on board and settled on day 1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you. We’re trying to decide if we want any of the dining packages. We’ll have Coastal Kitchen at our disposal. We have never been to CC and don’t know if we’ll want to go every night or sprinkle in a specialty here or there. We used to do Chops often but not after the prices went so high.

38 minutes ago, monorail81 said:

Thank you. We’re trying to decide if we want any of the dining packages. We’ll have Coastal Kitchen at our disposal. We have never been to CC and don’t know if we’ll want to go every night or sprinkle in a specialty here or there. We used to do Chops often but not after the prices went so high.

We like the variety of the specialty restaurants and rarely eat in the MDR as a result.  As you are aware, there may be several dining packages offered and if you compare the average daily rate resulting from them versus the a la carte rate individually at the restaurants they usually provide a good comparative value.  Additionally, they typically offer various options on board and the individual restaurant matre d's have the option of providing a special rate should they wish to do so as well to attract business.  Lots of flexibility - in particular on board.

• Like 1