Constellation Check in time dilemma need opinions

cgolf1

46 minutes ago, baldilocks said:

Just a quick question. We have never sailed on Celebrity before. Is Aqua class considered as a suite for boarding?

No it is not.  They used to also have priority boarding but that has not happened since COVID for some reason.

6 hours ago, baldilocks said:

Just a quick question. We have never sailed on Celebrity before. Is Aqua class considered as a suite for boarding?

No sorry.. when we cruised pre covid we had our own check in line...but not this time 

1 hour ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Doesn't sound like Tampa has a very good set-up and location for a cruise terminal.  I think I'll stick to Fort Lauderdale and Miami.

I've sailed from Tampa three times and never had a problem. Once was in Dec., too, and I just arrived during my window, like passengers are supposed to at any embarkation port.

And sailing under the Sunshine Skyway bridge is not to be missed!

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 5:23 AM, anniedave said:

We are on the millenium now - our check in was 11.30-12. We arrived at the Dock about 10.45 . We just started the check in process when we arrived and were onboard by about 11.20 🙂

Lucky for you, but you cannot predict for any future sailings. Each trip is increasing the number of passengers boarding. 

On 3/1/2022 at 4:23 AM, anniedave said:

We are on the millenium now - our check in was 11.30-12. We arrived at the Dock about 10.45 . We just started the check in process when we arrived and were onboard by about 11.20 🙂

Connie sails from Tampa, and their gates do not even open to anyone at any level until 11:00.  And then you still need to wait for a bit even if you are in a suite other than the very top levels.

@phoenix_dream

Do you recall the # of passengers on your cruise?

We sail in 2 weeks.

I did a quick review of the cabins showing as open via Celebrity website & it appears the cabins were @ approx. 50% capacity.

Maybe less - as I had trouble finding the # of passenger cabins on the ship & didn't want to resort to counting those as well...