What is the typical replacement port for Grand Cayman?

May1cruiser

Since you said you already had two ports in Mexico (so I assume Costa Maya and Cozumel) so they will probably replace it with Roatan or Belize.

It will likely not be Amber Cove because that is way too far to get to overnight.

8 hours ago, cmp03 said:

Since you said you already had two ports in Mexico (so I assume Costa Maya and Cozumel) so they will probably replace it with Roatan or Belize.

It will likely not be Amber Cove because that is way too far to get to overnight.

Thank you, This cruise is part of the sailabration and includes Roatan and Belize. It appears we have run out of options to make it back on time to Tampa.

On the typical 7 day Western, they have essentially abandoned the Jamaica route out of both New Orleans and Galveston to the best of my knowledge. It could still be done from Tampa as a scaled back 3 port itinerary in all likelihood but I'm not sure they are. It's also done as a 5 night out of Miami. No stop in Jamaica would ever also include Amber Cove except on a Journeys cruise. (Watch someone find an exception and prove me wrong.)