Viking Sky Drawers in DV Closets?

TayanaLorna

Can anyone who RECENTLY sailed on the Sky tell me if there are now 3 drawers in the DV closets.  I sailed on her in July 2021 and there were not.  However I thought I read somewhere that she now has drawers.  Can someone confirm or deny this so i do not spread rumors.

On 2/7/2022 at 9:11 AM, TayanaLorna said:

Can anyone who RECENTLY sailed on the Sky tell me if there are now 3 drawers in the DV closets.  I sailed on her in July 2021 and there were not.  However I thought I read somewhere that she now has drawers.  Can someone confirm or deny this so i do not spread rumors.

Yes

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OnTheJourney said:

Tayana....Off topic and hoping you don't mind my asking, but...you look so familiar. Were you on the infamous Sky adventure of March '19?  

No we were not.  Midnight Sun (Star) 6-30-18, Chilean Fjords & Round Cape Horn (Jupiter) 1-24-20,  Iceland (Sky) 7- 17-21, Iberia to San Juan 11-29-21 (Sea).

1 hour ago, TayanaLorna said:

On our last cruise several people looked familiar and when I questioned them found out we did not have any same cruises.

LOL...must be a 'cruiser look' thing. I taught public school elementary instrumental music and often it just seemed over the years as though band kids.....looked like band kids. Notice I did NOT say 'band geeks' 😉

Edited by OnTheJourney
  • Like 1