I'm having cravings.....

sunflower1972

6 days off the Sun Princess and this morning I wake up craving:

-the room service continental breakfast.....tryed to get the cats to make it up for me with NO luck there

-a terrace grill hotdog

-a side of fettacine Alfredo

-a large Sour Apple Daquiri made by Camilla in the Shooting Star disco.

What is a girl to do..............................????????????

I sure am craving myt straw berry DQ's

I cant get in the work mood.. I just got off the star sunday.. and want to go again.. i mean again as in NOW ...

Im not a patient person so booking ahead a full year would drive me insane.. any other ideas for me...

This is the Continental Breakfast:

Juice

Fresh Fruits

Yogurt

Cold Cereals

Danish, Rolls, Croissants

Coffee, Tea, Milk and Hebal Teas

We really enjoyed the 'lighter' start to the day, and nice to not have to rush to get up, dressed and moving too quickly:)

Sounds wonderful!! Can't wait to have breakfast on the balcony. I'll probably gain less weight if I start the day with the continental instead of hitting eggs/bacon/waffles, etc. Or I can use the extra calories I save for alcohol... ;)

LOL Perky.....if your not getting that type of service then your not at the right land hotels:) hehe.....

If they could stop those ships from rocking side to side and front to back there could be a chance I could be converted.....;)

The rocking of the ship is one of the things I love about cruising. We get so used to it rocking us to sleep at night, we can't sleep after getting home. Even during the day I love feeling the movement of the ship as it sails.

My brother and his wife went on their first cruise a couple years ago. His wife got seasick, they actually left the cruise at the first port and flew home. I don't think so! I'd have said, "Sorry Honey, I'll see you next week."

Archived