Nassau Beach excursions

Cruising the Freedom OTS on March 14th with excursion to Nassau.   I have a couple questions.   One what age is child is that like under 10 or something?  2nd question is we are looking at 2 beach excursions.   Blue Lagoon Island Deluxe Beach Break and the Nassau Beach Break and sight seeing.   Anyone know if one is better than the other or offer more options to do things?    Both appear to have lunch but one is island and the other grilling.   We have a family of 6 so we have teenagers and adults.    Any help would be appreciated!

1 hour ago, ddcruise1018 said:

Cruising the Freedom OTS on March 14th with excursion to Nassau.   I have a couple questions.   One what age is child is that like under 10 or something?  2nd question is we are looking at 2 beach excursions.   Blue Lagoon Island Deluxe Beach Break and the Nassau Beach Break and sight seeing.   Anyone know if one is better than the other or offer more options to do things?    Both appear to have lunch but one is island and the other grilling.   We have a family of 6 so we have teenagers and adults.    Any help would be appreciated!

The included lunch at Blue Lagoon is not very good. Don't let that is called deluxe fool you. I always book the Stingray Excursion which is less expensive and without the lunch. You don't have to do the Stingrays, you can  go straight to the beach. We did the rays once and it was fun but after that on later trips we skipped the Rays. There is a food stand where you can buy food and drinks all carte. A lot of options for a family of 6 at Blue Lagoon. I have never done the Nassau Beach break so can't compare but after many stops at Nassau and trying different things we settled on Blue Lagoon as our default. If we did not do Blue Lagoon we would stay on the ship.

• Like 1

Just did the Blue Lagoon deluxe beach excursion - there were 4 ships in Nassau that day and  they walked each ship's passengers to different beach areas of the island, apparently to not intermingle due to Covid. There were overhead announcements when it was time for the animal encounters for each group. The return ferries were by ship also. This was different than when we have been there on pre-Covid days.

It was still a lovely day, plenty of chairs with umbrellas. Did not eat the lunch so cant comment on that