Recommendation for shows on NCL Escape

SANDPEBBLES

When we were on this past Thanksgiving, there were no reservations for any of the shows.  The two big shows were "After Midnight" which was very entertaining and "The Choir of Man" which was also entertaining although there was a part toward the beginning where they introduced all the characters that really slowed the show down.  

After Midnight and Choir of Man are still the main 2 shows as of the 1/29/22 sailing.  We had reservations on the second night that Choir of Man was scheduled, but somebody was sick or had an injury and they canceled that 2nd show later in the week - so my recommendation would be to try and see the first show if you really want to see it. 

Just off the Escape this past weekend. 

We hadn't been able to pre-book any of the entertainment, but reservations were recommended once you were onboard.

The show Choir of Man was very popular, so we were glad we made reservations early, even with the lower occupancy rate we had on that sailing (31%).  They had a 2nd show on the Friday night.

We also had made reservations for After Midnight, for the 2nd show during the week, and it was also very busy.

We didn't make reservations for The Company Men, and I don't think they were required, we just showed up, and that was a very good show too.

If you're not able to pre-book before you sail, I'd definitely get my reservations in when you board.  You could do that at the Box Office or right on the TV in your cabin.

Have a fantastic time ... we did! 

You can make reservations using the phone app once you are on the ship’s WiFi even if they don’t open it for pre cruise booking , you can also book at the box office, on the smart screens dotted around the ship or using the tv in your room. 

unfortunately all the shows are having trouble keeping cast clear and healthy for performances. 
I was on epic in October and the only show I went to that exceeded capacity was the Epic Beatles when they played in the main theatre, and that show couldn’t be pre-booked at all. But on the same sailing the first scheduled Priscilla Queen of the Desert performance was cancelled though thankfully they managed to get a cast replacement for later in the week. I had pre-booked Priscilla and when the performance was cancelled the box office automatically re-booked me for the next available performance. 
Remember up until now they’ve had to enforce social distancing in the theatres so the capacity was reduced, not too bad when they were sailing at 50% capacity anyway but it’s not clear yet if they’ll continue with that in March. They have said people should *try* to maintain social discipline but it may no longer be enforced if the passenger numbers increase.

15 hours ago, SANDPEBBLES said:

We are sailing soon and wondered if anyone has information on the NCL Escape's shows, especially those that require reservations.  Are the reservation kiosks easy to use?  Any not to  missed shows?  We like all kinds of entertainment.

You can also book dinner shows in the Supper Club.