On Symphony are there showers in the gym?

cynt

Are the showers on Symphony accessible via the gym?

Or are the showers connected to the spa and you need to obtain access by the staff?

Or are there any showers up there at all? I'm looking at videos on YT and it looks like just restrooms in the gym.

We're on the Symphony in October and my bro n law is 6'4" and 350+ lbs with broad wide shoulders. He will not fit in the shower tube.

I just want to know if he will have access to gym locker room and can shower at his free will or if the showers are connected to the spa and he will need a key card to gain access. Thanks

• Like 1

No showers at the gym they are are the spa but u don’t need a key to access the shower. Just go to the spa floor and as soon as you see the a desk with employees ready to sell u something say HI and keep walking to the right. Go down the stairs and see another desk, say Hi again and the door for the showers is at the right. I rather shower there than in my stateroom 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mcatmcat said:

No showers at the gym they are are the spa but u don’t need a key to access the shower. Just go to the spa floor and as soon as you see the a desk with employees ready to sell u something say HI and keep walking to the right. Go down the stairs and see another desk, say Hi again and the door for the showers is at the right. I rather shower there than in my stateroom 

Thank you for the detail explanation!! I was scratching my head while watching the videos and  wondering where are the showers?  This will be great for my bro n law. 

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, Levi is good said:

Are the showers open to everyone officially, or are they technically only for spa patrons?  I know some areas are open to all, some aren't...

Open to all if the main doors to the spa are open.   Just head down the stairs after gym work out.  I use the spa showers daily on every ship I sail on including the Symphony, avoiding the cabin showers.  No one says a peep.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Open to all if the main doors to the spa are open.   Just head down the stairs after gym work out.  I use the spa showers daily on every ship I sail on including the Symphony, avoiding the cabin showers.  No one says a peep.

No, that's not true. You may be using them but on the Oasis Class and Quantum class the spa locker rooms AREN'T AVAILABLE to all passengers, only those that are having a spa treatment or have a thermal suite pass. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Levi is good said:

Are the showers open to everyone officially, or are they technically only for spa patrons?  I know some areas are open to all, some aren't...

On the Oasis Class and Quantum Class the spa locker rooms are only for passengers with a spa treatment or a Thermal suite pass. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kwokpot said:

On the Oasis Class and Quantum Class the spa locker rooms are only for passengers with a spa treatment or a Thermal suite pass. 

Disagree.   I've sailed 4 Qasis class ships and the Odyssey.  Never had a problem.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Disagree.   I've sailed 4 Qasis class ships and the Odyssey.  Never had a problem.

Just because you didn't have a problem doesn't mean that it's allowed, WHICH IT ISN'T. Have you asked the Spa desk attendants on all the Oasis Class ships and Quantum Class ships whether ANYONE can you the spa locker rooms?  I have, and confirmed that they're not available to all passengers.

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1