Fax number to get OBC

bobpell

11 minutes ago, bobpell said:

Haven't sailed for 2 years is the Fax number still...206-270-6080?

Thanks

Bob

For your CCL shareholder credit?  Yes, it is, but now you are allowed to email them.  I much prefer that 😉 

15962BA9-E157-4B7E-A173-9D2110E042B7.thumb.png.b2cb6b05c214a28d7c019020340936b3.png

• Thanks 1

I emailed my materials early this month and got credit within about ten days for two different cruises between now and June. They rejected, though, my requests for credit on two cruises I have booked--one in September and one in November 2022. They said these bookings were "outside of the applicable sailing window for this year. We ask that you resubmit your proof of shares around April, when we expect to have the renewed terms for this benefit."

I was using the 2022 form, though, and I can see that @kazu was kind enough in post #2 to show that the 2023 form is available. I may try again!

1 minute ago, Mandalay1903 said:

I emailed my materials early this month and got credit within about ten days for two different cruises between now and June. They rejected, though, my requests for credit on two cruises I have booked--one in September and one in November 2022. They said these bookings were "outside of the applicable sailing window for this year. We ask that you resubmit your proof of shares around April, when we expect to have the renewed terms for this benefit."

I was using the 2022 form, though, and I can see that @kazu was kind enough in post #2 to show that the 2023 form is available. I may try again!

Yes, you just have to wait for the Board of Directors to approve each year for another one year window 😉 

• Thanks 1