Fly2Fun Timing

TexasJohn82

Good day all!

We booked Fly2Fun for the first time and I was wondering the timing of steps here.  I understand that they (Carnival) will not purchase the tickets until 60 days to departure, but my question is where this will show up so I can validate they were purchased and/or the seats and booking number.  I can't anywhere within the app or planner where they show the Fly2Fun piece and I only have the confirmation email that shows they added it in.  Anybody have experience with it lately?

Thanks in advance!

Scroll to the bottom of the confirmation email you received when you purchased Fly2Fun. There is a PDF document that has your flight information. You should be able to use that to go to the airline website to select seats. Some options may be limited until Carnival actually purchases the ticket though.

7 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

Scroll to the bottom of the confirmation email you received when you purchased Fly2Fun. There is a PDF document that has your flight information. You should be able to use that to go to the airline website to select seats. Some options may be limited until Carnival actually purchases the ticket though.

Yes I am aware of the bottom of the email with the flight information.  My question was more on how can you tell Carnival has purchased the flight?

The reason that  I do not purchase with the cruiseline is because I want to be in control of when my ticket tickets, the flights and dates I want to be on, whether I fly in First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy or Economy and not Basic Economy.     I arrive at least two days before my cruise departs.  Cruise Air is super restrictive.

On 2/23/2022 at 3:34 PM, travelplus said:

The reason that  I do not purchase with the cruiseline is because I want to be in control of when my ticket tickets, the flights and dates I want to be on, whether I fly in First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy or Economy and not Basic Economy.     I arrive at least two days before my cruise departs.  Cruise Air is super restrictive.

I like to be in control also, but I've booked Fly2Fun and was able to immediately go to the airline's website and pay an additional fee to upgrade to Premium Economy for flights three days before sail date.