Summit Restaurants

travellgirl

Good morning. 
We will be on the Summit June 2

i was just looking at the dining packages.  
Does anyone know if any of the specialty dining restaurants are open for lunch?  I didn’t see any, but wanted to check 

We will be eating in Blu mist nights, but wanted to go to the three restaurants and the chefs tasting dinner which I know is a separate fee

Thanks so much 

On our November and December sailings special lunch events were advertised.  One was a burger extravaganza and the other was a seafood option.  They are not part of the dining package and if offered are purchased onboard.  I believe they were held in Tuscan Grille.

Edited by Zigster

In December, we did the special seafood lunch on the Summit.  It was held in Qsine, and was amazing.  I don't think it was part of any dining package, but well worth the cost.  I also remember seeing a special burger lunch, but we did not attend that event.  It also was a one-time event on that sailing.

We also had dinner one night in Tuscan Grill.   The food and service were outstanding. Unfortunately, I don't believe they were regularly open for lunch.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 4:58 PM, Gardener5b said:

In December, we did the special seafood lunch on the Summit.  It was held in Qsine, and was amazing.  I don't think it was part of any dining package, but well worth the cost.  I also remember seeing a special burger lunch, but we did not attend that event.  It also was a one-time event on that sailing.

We also had dinner one night in Tuscan Grill.   The food and service were outstanding. Unfortunately, I don't believe they were regularly open for lunch.

How much was the special seafood lunch and what was on the menu?

I think it was $35, and a set menu.  It included seafood bisque, and a huge tray for each person that had mussels, calmari, shrimp, crab cakes, lobster, fries, and 2 sauces to accompany the seafood.  There may also have been some bread or biscuits.   It was a lot of food, and all of it was very well prepared.

If you have the drinks  package, they were also generously serving a very nice sparkling wine that went well with the seafood.  I'm sure other drinks were probably available too.

Edited by Gardener5b

1 minute ago, Gardener5b said:

I think it was $35, and a set menu.  It included seafood bisque, and a huge tray for each person that had mussels, calmari, shrimp, crab cakes, lobster, fries, and 2 sauces to accompany the seafood.  There may also have been some bread or biscuits.   It was a lot of food, and all of it was very well prepared.

I would be in heaven. I think I have to look more carefully at the dailies .

We were on summit a few weeks ago in a royal suite so specialty restaurants were free, we did Tuscan twice I was surprised menu changed a little between the two visits , food and service were very good. We always enjoy Le Petit Chef and wasn’t disappointed ( we do this every celebrity cruise), sushi at 5 we did for 3 different lunches it was a la carte , loved the lobster dumpling I ordered 3 portions one lunch (only 3 dumplings per order) had rest of meals in suite restaurant Luminae.