Does outdoor promenade at bow close (Brilliance of the Seas)?

23 minutes ago, SetAnOpenCourse said:

I enjoy walking full laps outside on the promenade.  Am I able to do this in the evening?  Or do the stairs that go up at the bow/helipad get chained off?  If so, what time?

Also, are chairs still (during the pandemic) available in various spots on the promenade?

I been up there after Dark many times in past doing this later after Dinner and Show. Few times they have blocked it for Private Gatherings right before Dark or Sail away

• Thanks 1

We were on Jewel late December/early January this year. Walked there a couple of times after dinner.  The bow is the helipad.  I assume that's the area you're talking about.  I did see lounges along the the deck 5 promenade. Also a few benches on the bow.   I've seen the area closed in bad weather. They also close the deck 5 promenade in very high winds and bad weather.  Though fortunately not too often.

• Thanks 1

Voom working better this morning.  Here are pictures from last night on Brilliance.  

The gate before the stairs was open.  431E3E15-A6EA-4220-B7AD-3B3E2F02D199.thumb.jpeg.2a4bdaffb660472f1941d5a84d5fc675.jpeg

The helipad was closed due to high winds.  It was windy especially on the port side.  

FF6C06BE-4D87-4CB6-9A02-F34665A45730.thumb.jpeg.35f14ebd8c2773677d5535ce11328b58.jpeg

It dark so the bridge can see at night but walkable.  

8180A567-4DD7-4866-BF85-3FFD45281315.thumb.jpeg.5502db430a069872a45bc8a54ddfd6ff.jpeg

• Thanks 1