Voyager Cabins on Deck 11 (4D)- specifically 1170/1122...

There's a video on youtube of the junior suite 1108 that shows the overhang but thats at the corner and could be a special case.  Has anyone stayed in one of the balconies at the front of the ship?  its all glass in the front but appears to be larger than usual.  im tempted to book one. 

16 minutes ago, jaygatsby27 said:

There's a video on youtube of the junior suite 1108 that shows the overhang but thats at the corner and could be a special case.  Has anyone stayed in one of the balconies at the front of the ship?  its all glass in the front but appears to be larger than usual.  im tempted to book one. 

I've seen a few of those front facing balcony videos (mostly of the Navigator), but I think the port/starboard balconies won't have the same privacy issues from above.  We aren't interested in the front facing balconies as we like to look straight down into the water, and I think the lack of air flow would make the balcony space almost unbearable- similar to an aft facing... great for Alaska, not so much for the Caribbean!  The old school pricing on the few 2023 & 2024 sailings I looked at made it hard to pass-up!  We actually wanted panoramic OV #1864 but they wouldn't let us book it w/ only 2 people 😞  Screenshot_20220302-031916_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bb71c17fb5607f61b704e2a391fbf384.jpg

Edited by TheMettins

Just now, kruzerci said:

Avoid those rooms. The balconies are afterthoughts from a repurposed space. You can even look over the balcony because the glass goes above the rail. 

I understand the cabins were added during the last drydock, but are you speaking of all the balcony cabins on deck 11... or specifically the forward facing balcony cabins?

3 hours ago, TheMettins said:

I understand the cabins were added during the last drydock, but are you speaking of all the balcony cabins on deck 11... or specifically the forward facing balcony cabins?

All of them. You can see in the picture posted above also. They are in the area that used to be the walkway to the peekaboo bridge. 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 10:32 PM, kruzerci said:

Avoid those rooms. The balconies are afterthoughts from a repurposed space. You can even look over the balcony because the glass goes above the rail. 

I watched this video of the corner balcony 1108. I saw the glass around the balcony and it doesn't bother me. It looks like a great cabin for the same price as a standard balcony.

Edited by SpainAlien
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Metsbill said:

Are these noisy because they are on the same floor as the pool?

Noisy is somewhat subjective and varies a bit by exact location of the cabin - no, you aren't likely to hear too much from the pool.

image.jpeg.77e55bfe5674cac1493ca65eccaa0aa2.jpeg