VeriFLY issue

babygrljaz

has anyone had this issue with VeriFLY...we sail Saturday.  I know the testing protocols just changed yesterday.  We are fully vaccinated & have gotten the booster.  We got tested this morning, 3 days.  When we got our results i tried uploading it to the app but got a message saying it wasn't time, it could be done Mar 2 after 5 pm.  Well it's after 5 & i'm trying to add it but it doesn't show today as an option.  We're sailing out of Galveston.  I got the email Monday to download the app so i did but can't go any further.  Should i just leave it alone?  I have read that many still had to show their documents at the port.  I will have back ups, always do.

Screenshot_20220302-170719_VeriFLY[1].jpg

1 minute ago, psufanatic said:

Leave it alone.  John Heald, Brand Ambassador, said they are working with Verifly to recognize the 3 day testing.  Another glitch.  Have a great cruise!

Thank you so much.  I don't use fb so i never know until someone puts it on here 😃

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Worked for me. Did you put in dates for the vaccine AND your booster and upload proof?

i downloaded it with the qr code.  All those dates are correct.  The problem is the testing date.  3 days prior isn't an option.  I tried scanning the qr code on test as well but it said it wasn't recognized.

I was able to successfully upload my COVID test results. The error that I received was that there was a problem with the time on the test results.  My test results from eMed showed the time in UTC.  The app looks for the time in am/pm format.  I checked the NAVICA app and the test results also appear there.  Those results show the time in am/pm format. Verifly approved the test results within an hour after I uploaded the NAVICA test results.

23 hours ago, babygrljaz said:

has anyone had this issue with VeriFLY...we sail Saturday.  I know the testing protocols just changed yesterday.  We are fully vaccinated & have gotten the booster.  We got tested this morning, 3 days.  When we got our results i tried uploading it to the app but got a message saying it wasn't time, it could be done Mar 2 after 5 pm.  Well it's after 5 & i'm trying to add it but it doesn't show today as an option.  We're sailing out of Galveston.  I got the email Monday to download the app so i did but can't go any further.  Should i just leave it alone?  I have read that many still had to show their documents at the port.  I will have back ups, always do.

Screenshot_20220302-170719_VeriFLY[1].jpg

We'll be sailing with you! I got the email to download VeriFLY but ignored it. I've heard you still have to show all of your documents at check-in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, loohoo1 said:

We'll be sailing with you! I got the email to download VeriFLY but ignored it. I've heard you still have to show all of your documents at check-in.

YAY! see you in a couple of days 😃

& yeah i'm just leaving it alone. it's more frustrating than it would be convenient