Reminder: "Cruise ship secrets" is on Travel channel at 10pm EST tonight.

I rarely have time to watch TV, my treat is reading these boards for a few minutes here and there. Someone who has seen this show- is it worth watching? I don't want to take the time if it is stupid. I'm leaving town in the a.m., but I'm making time to watch it between everything else I'm trying to get done tonight. Thanks Cruise Critic cool cruisers. (What the heck is a cool cruiser anyway?):D

I have read on several boards to watch this show. It is on tonight, so here's a reminder to all members who want to watch it. Happy watching! :D

Thank you for posting this!!! As were leaving this weekend for AOS this will be nice to watch. Had no clue it was till i read your post, so thank you!! :D

Really, they could at least do an updated one. Isn't the one they're showing the one that has a thing about the US Patriot? It's been out of service for about 5 years now for pity's sake!

They should do something new and I agree about the poker. What does poker have to do with travel? There are so darn many "look at rich celebrities play cards" and "world championship poker" shows that one night, there were "games" on 5 channels at the same time. Enough already.

beachchick

I think the Travel Channel has some fairly new shows documenting the refit of a couple of RCCL ships, but most of their cruise material is ancient. I am however betting that they will have a new episode by year's end on FOS, similar to what they did for QM2.

I have seen this show almost every time it has been on and yet I watched it again last night and would watch it agan tonight if it was on.

Just goes to show I'll do anything to day dream about cruising. Can't think of any cure for this problem other than more cruising.

Does the CREW really have that much fun?????Seemed like a lot of activities for them.

And... everyone talks about bringing nice gifts for their attendant/waiter.. maybe those guys could buy me some beers! They're getting a better price than me:D ... maybe:

'black-market crew beers'... next on Geraldo

Cruise ship secrets was from 2001. The crew is paid so cheap that a .75 beer is still a chunk out of their wages. I'd like to see the Travel Channel do a series on what life is like for the captain. Shadow him/her from the time they get up (what time do they??) to the time they get some rest. How do they deal with various situations that arise among crew, passengers, or ship. But then Capt Johnny's book wouldn't sell so well anymore! :) In fact, shadow a waiter or other crew/staff member too, I don't think they have that much time for fun.

Archived