Hairy Chest Contest.

neongoddess

I could do without it, besides it's not really a true contest. The officers/captains on the ship would win every time, they are usually the hairiest mofo's on the ship. 😁 They are being cheated out of their god given glory! It's unfair.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, fsjosh said:

I'm just imagining the pre-cruise debate on whether you should shave your chest or not. lol

I've told this story here before but when we went on our first cruise I was upset to learn there was a hairy chest competition because my husband had shaved for the cruise. 
Then I saw the guy who won and my husband didn't have a shot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Laurie S. said:

I was a judge once, and the winner was not the one with the hairiest chest.  He had the most personality and was very entertaining!

I concur a friend of ours won by having his room # shaved on him not for being the hairiest chest....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, famof4togo said:

Same as with Love and Marriage...the sweet old couple wins 90% of the time even if they didn't earn the win!!! (at least when I was on it LOL)

Our last two cruises on Legend all three couples won and won some nice prizes as well. A set of his and hers watches. $200 bamboo sheet set. And some other things that I can't recall right now (including the obligatory ship on a stick and cheap bubbly). Our luck will be when we are finally up there that they will be back to just the SOAS and bubbly.

I've never been all that entertained by the hairy chest contest, but it is amazing what people will do for a key chain.

• Like 2